Sounds Like it Time to Choose ??

Where to hold 2010 Shootout

• Total voters

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Hey Chevy man, It's obvious I can't get to thompson in 2hrs, and you won't be in my way at all.:crazy:cool::cheers

MileHiSS

Supporting Member 1
I'd sure like to meet some of you guys, but I can't make it that far (Thompson) with things the way they are.

raymar58409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
With my schedule I'd be hard pressed to get my 09 in by June , so KC in sept would be better for me.

Ray

Tony Salins

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
How do you vote? Do you just say where you prefer or is there a thread to go to? Bonnie and I would like K.C.
Tony

blown 409

Well Known Member
two events

Id like to see two events, i relly liked thompson but was a long hike for me and others, KC sounds good to, id go to both events!!!! good idea Bob, need to get some use out of new trailer, then i can bring more then 1 car, new trailer holds 4!!!! Tim

region rat

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Tim, $ cars? If I ever get the "new" car ( bought 18 years ago) together swing by and pick us up!. Region Rat.

blown 409

Well Known Member
new stacker

Bob, you get that car done and i,ll stop to pick ya up, Tim

Attachments

• trailer.jpg
    trailer.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 51
  • trailer 004.jpg
    trailer 004.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 66
  • trailer 008.jpg
    trailer 008.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 42

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
What a Hauler !!!!

Damn, that is NICE.... :clap:cool: Can you swing out to Idaho and pick me up also ???? :roll:roll

Bill

petepedlar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I'll drive to Idaho and you could put mine in there as well......... beautiful rig !!

DAve

blown 409

Well Known Member
stacker

Thank,s guys,was sappopsed to have it by sept 1, but you know nobodys on time, dont think idaho is on way to Thompson or KC ???? Tim

blown 409

Well Known Member
stacker

ok Dave, Thanks Jim, wish it would of been done for Thompson last June, not sure if i could get in there gate?? moterhome is 44 ft , tounge on trailer is 5 ft stacker is 38 ft 6" 2 hoists will haul 4 big cars , Tim

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
What are you doing 4th of July 2010 ???

This may help some of you with your planning. I contacted the Gasser Club and here is the response. Looks like the 4th of July weekend, hope that works for everyone ???

:Hi Bill,

JULY 2,3,4 ! :cool::cool:

Come celebrate the 4th of July and the 9th GASSER Reunion with us. It will be a WOW! experience.

Ernest

SSpev

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
what if it is even??? looks even now:dunno Who and how will the call be made?

I would think july 4 could be a problem for some families.

I know KC is a problem with me (kids and school)

I know when I go to a race I like to have the freedom to make as many passes as I can/want. I doubt that will happen at KC. There has to be ALOT of cars there to have such a big payout. I think I added up about $12000 purse. More cars = less track time. Of course this wouldn't matter to the show cars, but I do like to see them. I think it is absolutely necessary to have all the cars together.:beerbang

Not everyone will be happy nor will all be able to attend.

What ever is decided, it needs to stay in one place, one "official " time each year. The gathering would just get better each year.

:cheers:cheers

blown 409

Well Known Member
thompson??

If its 4th of july i cant go, and think alot of us will have other plans that weekend???? Tim

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
If its 4th of july i cant go, and think allot of us will have other plans that weekend???? Tim

Sounds like you have picked your priority's! I have mine picked too,,,,,Thompson Raceway Park over the 4th weekend, What better way to spend the 4th :beerbang

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
This may help some of you with your planning. I contacted the Gasser Club and here is the response. Looks like the 4th of July weekend, hope that works for everyone ???

Bill,
Where is this event taking place, T?hompson