Stop the Steal Protest

bobs409

Administrator
I just changed my official voter party from republican to "None (no affiliation)" I don't want my name on anything republican any longer! (and I hope the corrupt sell out party is somehow notified if enough of us do this)

I'm done voting too. There is no point playing a rigged game. The USA will never recover from this grand scale conspiracy that unfolded before our eyes. I cannot even believe all this took place, it's like a bad dream. All the people that fought and died for this country only to have this! It's sickening.

I walked away from following politics a few years back and I will be doing that again soon. There is no point bothering with something completely out of my control so why should I get high blood pressure or an ulcer over it. They used to say that your vote mattered. I didn't believe it then and I sure as hell don't now!

425/409ER

Well Known Member
I just changed my official voter party from republican to "None (no affiliation)" I don't want my name on anything republican any longer! (and I hope the corrupt sell out party is somehow notified if enough of us do this)

I'm done voting too. There is no point playing a rigged game. The USA will never recover from this grand scale conspiracy that unfolded before our eyes. I cannot even believe all this took place, it's like a bad dream. All the people that fought and died for this country only to have this! It's sickening.

I walked away from following politics a few years back and I will be doing that again soon. There is no point bothering with something completely out of my control so why should I get high blood pressure or an ulcer over it. They used to say that your vote mattered. I didn't believe it then and I sure as hell don't now!

BINGO!, the only way I and my wife are ever voting again is if Trump starts a new political party, if not then screw all the other Rin's and Dino's. Cheating is the worst of the worst and now setting up the POTUS is BS in my book. Just ordered my new flag and t-shirt about biden and I am sure you all know what they say.

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
All I know is if another patriotic conservative ever gets elected again the first thing he needs to do is fire everyone!!'!!!}}Then start from scratch!:furious:mad6:gaah No more prior holdovers and no more swamp creatures. That way the knives will stay in the drawer and not in this new elected patriots back.

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
All I know is if another patriotic conservative ever gets elected again the first thing he needs to do is fire everyone!!'!!!}}Then start from scratch!:furious:mad6:gaah No more prior holdovers and no more swamp creatures. That way the knives will stay in the drawer and not in this new elected patriots back.

You’d like to think that that’s true but everyone holding office is a store-bought whore....... politics dominates it doesn’t matter what’s good for the United States they just protect what they ( being the Democrats and the Republican Congress and Senate ) feel that they are entitled to

wristpin

Well Known Member
Media opinion is the election represents the loss of power of white male America and in that is the anger.
The truth is white male America believes there is room at the table for all Americans. The anger emanates from the overwhelming corruption seen in politicians at all levels in both parties investigated. The corruption in our bureaucracies that were formed to balance and check our politicians and government but instead enable them.
The 2020 election revealed We The People no longer have a say in not just elections but judicial process, economy, security, privacy, healthcare, and more.
That's why we're angry.
In fours years everyone needs to examine our country and our lives and decide if a compete reboot of our politicians and bureaucracy is needed.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
My Brother in Law was at the rally. He said all the fast food places wouldn't let people use their bathrooms. I believe my friends and I would have had an "accident" in the hallway.....

Then he tells me that there was rows of porta Johns at the rally behind a fence being guarded by police....no one was allowed to use them...thanks to the Mayor I suppose??? If antifa or blm were there they would probably have the police there to usher them in.

I was picking up an order of rifle barrels a couple of days ago at the manufacturers. The guy that handles the orders from the larger companies was telling me the back log of ammunition orders that Federal has. Federal buys 25-30 barrels a month for testing their ammunition. After so many rounds the barrel is replaced. I was told Federal is behind 1 Billion (with a B) rounds of 223 loaded ammo and 500 million (with an M) of 9MM due partly to the 7 million new gun owners. I heard this with my own ears.

The ba$tards have already been wiping out and censoring our 1st Amendment rights and January 20th you'll hear about the attack promises coming from the new régime on the 2nd Amendment......:finger

Welcome to the United States of Venezuela....................

Last edited:

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
All politics is local. If you don't vote the majority wins, you get what everybody else wants and you have no right to complain about the results. De-identifying as an R only encourages the D's, gives the media more propaganda and gets you more unsolicited mail and phone calls. There are some good guys in government and they need to be supported or we might as well give the keys to the Dems and accept the coming dictatorship.
Maybe we should change the constitution to elect by county rather than by state. That should take care of the problem of electoral college vs popular vote.
I will keep voting just so I can bitch about the results.

bobs409

Administrator
Voting now is a complete waste of time. We could have every conservative vote and all the dems have to do is what they just did, add in whatever amount of fraud they need to "squeak by".

Does anyone really think that these radical democrats are going to let another conservative win? They control it all now and I don't see it ever changing short of dragging them out physically. (which I'm not against) :D

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
`
While they're still working on perfecting the test for covid while they're at it they should make up a test for detecting Asswholes so we can have it in time for the next voting cycle.

I need to start making up some quarantine signs to post on my property for when Biteme takes office so I can keep the undesirables away from my door.

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Tulsi is a very good looking woman and for being a Demorat she appears to be level minded person. One things for sure this protest that we had down in DC should have woke up some people, it should wake up some voters and scare the $hit out of some politicians.

This protest was custom made for the Rats & Soros to come in there and do what they did in turning the protest violent & deadly.

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
All politics is local. If you don't vote the majority wins, you get what everybody else wants and you have no right to complain about the results. De-identifying as an R only encourages the D's, gives the media more propaganda and gets you more unsolicited mail and phone calls. There are some good guys in government and they need to be supported or we might as well give the keys to the Dems and accept the coming dictatorship.
Maybe we should change the constitution to elect by county rather than by state. That should take care of the problem of electoral college vs popular vote.
I will keep voting just so I can bitch about the results.

I think the Rats proved with this last election who is holding all the cards!! They controlled the Courts and the Fake News media AND they had help around this world in throwing the election. And if Democrat voters heads aren't stuck to far up their azz's and want to investigate other than the nightly liberal news their eyes might be opened.

I tried to send Pence an e-mail but found no way of doing so, I sent one to Trump and then sent one to my Rat CongressWimp Douche Bag Lizard and I sent one to my Rino CongressDikHead and next one goes to my Rino Governor of Ohio all letting them know (at least the Rino's) that I wont be voting for them next time around.:finger

Mark

hfpjr76

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
The sad part of this whole thing we had a President who actually cared about people “all people” To help rich poor & the middle. My brother is in the knights of Columbus you know since covid trump has sent out really nice boxes filled with food and quality stuff on 3 separate occasions. You won’t hear that anywhere donated his salary, helped people get out of jail got rid of three strike rule. It’s unbelievable to me that this man has been ruined by Washington & media, sports, Hollywood. CRAZY! One thing I’ve learned from this Washington doesn’t NOT want an outsider by any means they all have been against him from day one starting with Paul Ryan he’s a total piece of sh$t!!! They are working so hard to make the President look like a disaster so we never vote for an outsider again and just remember your racist if you do! F THEM ALL!! :mad3:furious Sorry.