SUPER CHEVY NATIONAL TRAIL RACEWAY COLUMBUS JULY 28-29TH

scott hall

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Don last year they had a 348-409 class for us. And you could also run any other class you wanted. I believe that they had a box, no box, NSS, street tire, outlaw and others. Hell there were other makes that were Chevy powered. If it's Chevy powered it can run.
Also when dad ran up there earlier this year they had reapaved the whole track and some of the pit area and were changing the fencing. New owners are making lots of improvements.

Scott

BRYAN FUGATE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
1 Mark Steele 62 Belair?
2 Martin Keys 62 Bubbletop
3 Scott and Lonnie Hall aka assassin 62 Impala
4 Bo Martin 63 Impala
5 Bryan Fugate 63 Impala
6 Ricky and Loreen 61 Impala
7 Ragamuffin 63 Impala
8 James Schrader 62 Belair

Strong possibilities not confirmed yet
9 Dave Mills 65 Nova
10 Denny Ford 63 Nova
11 Kevin Wilson 63 Impala

Lets get some east coasters in on this where ya at guys?

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
OK guys I have a different contact, I just sent an e-mail, waiting on response, tried calling, but its sunday, and I just got this different number so, i'll keep trying.
It would be GREAT if we could get 16 cars, this is a Friday and Saturday event so you will have Sunday to take your time and drive home, lets see if we can make it a 16 car field.

thanks
Martin

BRYAN FUGATE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
1 Mark Steele 62 Belair?
2 Martin Keys 62 Bubbletop
3 Scott and Lonnie Hall aka assassin 62 Impala
4 Bo Martin 63 Impala
5 Bryan Fugate 63 Impala
6 Ricky and Loreen 61 Impala
7 Ragamuffin 63 Impala
8 James Schrader 62 Belair
9 Kevin Wilson 63 Impala

Strong possibilities not confirmed yet
10Dave Mills 65 Nova
11 Denny Ford 63 Nova

Come on guys I know more of you can make this happen I'll be in Beaver Springs bugging you this weekend lol

Bomar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Bryan we have to remember to talk to everyone at Beaver Springs this weekend about Super Chevy. We need to get as many cars as we can. Carl , Steve , Al Loy, Dick, Allen George and anybody else that is there.