T-Shirts for 2010 Thompson Event

Brian Thompson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I am looking into getting T-Shirts for this years event. They will be the same as last year but with the 2010 year on them.

Please let me know what you want so I can order accordingly.

T-Shirts will be $10.00 for all sizes up to XL. Each additional size above XL will be $1.00 extra. ex: 3XL will be $12.00

Last year we sold all 150 t-shirts in less than 4 hours. If you don't let me know if you want one, they will not be reserved for you and we may sell out.

Also, I am putting up my own money for these shirts and with an investment of about $2000.00, I would like to make sure I am not going to order too many or not enough.

I'm not looking to make money on this, I just feel that we should have shirts every year for this event. If the interest is too low, then I will not order them.

Shirts and money will be collected at the event.

Don't forget to reserve your Hat Pins as well.

See this thread....

http://www.348-409.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19537

409_Shootout_LARGE_SHIRT_REDcopy.jpg

scott hall

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Brian put my dad down for a XXL. Let me know the cost and where to send money. Thanks Scott Hall

Brian Thompson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Got it Scott.

T-Shirts will be $10.00 for all sizes up to XL. Each additional size above XL will be $1.00 extra. ex: 3XL will be $12.00

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Put me down for four XLs

Brian:

Thanks for doing this again!

Please put me down for four (4) shirts, all XLs :).

Cheers!
TomK

boxerdog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Shirts

Brian, I would like 1-L and 2-XL. As I can't attend, can we work something out on shipping? Thanks.

Dave Cummerow aka boxerdog

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I'll take two large shirts.
Don will pick them up at the track for me!

Thamks, jim

quik9r

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Brain, How are the T shirt sales adding up? Are you getting the numbers you need or do you need more people to jump in and commit?

Kevin

Brian Thompson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Brain, How are the T shirt sales adding up? Are you getting the numbers you need or do you need more people to jump in and commit?

Kevin

I need quite a bit more! At this rate, I will not be getting them. I have orders for 26 shirts so far. I really can't see going out on a limb and put out 2000.00 for them without more committments.
I was hoping to get orders for about 100 shirts and I would float the rest to sell onsite at the event.

Should I not order the big batch, I can still order shirts for those that have requested.