T-Shirts for 2010 Thompson Event

JimKwiatkowski

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I was just going through the pre-order list and noticed that the following names were not crossed out as being picked up.

Jim Kwiatakowski - 1 XL
Paul Stensland (pvs409) - 1 XL, 1 Hat Pin
Mike (Models916) - 1 XL, 1 Hat Pin

Please let me know if you did in fact get these or need them shipped.

Thanks-
Brian

Brian, I picked up my shirt, great job on the shirts Thanks

pvs409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
shirt and hat pin

How much do I need to send for my shirt and hat pin? since I could not attend, got the flu bad last Monday night through 4 days plus. car was ready I was not.

Paul Stensland

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Brian, Could you please see if you have 1 more XL shirt.:deal I forgot about my son in Florida.:dohThat will be 2 XL shirts for me total. Thanks again. Please let me know what the damage is.:crazy:cheers

models916

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
thanks Bry

I got one shirt and one last year pin and one this year pin. Already pinned on my new Hat from Mr. Bell. Sitting next to my Autographed HP picture and my free key chain from Mr. Reed. What is the date for next year?

Brian Thompson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
How much do I need to send for my shirt and hat pin? since I could not attend, got the flu bad last Monday night through 4 days plus. car was ready I was not.

Paul Stensland

Paul-

Your pro-order total comes to 15.00 plus shipping. Not sure what the shipping costs are right now.

Brian Thompson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
The following shirt orders are being shipped out today.

Roger Gunter
Butch Keegan
Dave Krueger
Dave Cummerow
Derry Brown
Dick MacKenzie
Wayne Clawson

If anyone else needs shirts, please feel free to let me know. I have plenty of L, XL, and 2XL left, along with both 2010 and 2009 Hat Pins.