The Pig on FBI raid on Trump

bobs409

Administrator

wristpin

Well Known Member
What a load of crap.
Same bla bla bla...Trump supporters are gun toting ignorant idiots praying for a reason to start shooting.
Newsweek trying to strike fear into normal people to get them to vote democrat.

62_Conv_2-4s

Well Known Member
What a load of crap.
Same bla bla bla...Trump supporters are gun toting ignorant idiots praying for a reason to start shooting.
Newsweek trying to strike fear into normal people to get them to vote democrat.
So how would an attempted repeat of 1776 in todays modern America, be tried? It seems to me that most of the corruption in todays government exists in DC.

wristpin

Well Known Member
So how would an attempted repeat of 1776 in todays modern America, be tried? It seems to me that most of the corruption in todays government exists in DC.
Id like to think OUR military would not be ordered to shoot. I do think federal and state law enforcement would be used to "arrest and detain".
Look at J6 detainees. There was 1000% more support of rights of terrorist and battlefield combatants by Progressives than of them.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Pencil pushers don't need guns! The dems are building up and army to use against us!! WHEN do we put a stop to this take over????

The IRS already has enough pencil pushers. They want to form an army to come and kick our collective asses to disrupt the masses! I saw a video of IRS agents at their indoor shooting range, and on the back of their shirts it proudly says IRS special agent!

Mark

bobs409

Administrator
Where is this country headed????

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
This would be funny if the Rats weren't so desperate and pathetic! Trump should make up a treasure map and then send it to the Rats anonymously, it would be funny, and he might be able to get some real mileage out of it, they could follow it for years! :laugh4 :mock

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
The Tard is great with this one! May the Tard be with you! :crazy

Mark

bobs409

Administrator
If they get away with this BS and Trump gets back in, he needs to do the same thing to obama!! Let's raid his many estates and see what we find! He needs to unseal his records too.