The Pig on FBI raid on Trump

bobs409

Administrator
I hope he learned his lesson if he does get back in. He was too soft on his enemies! And the stolen election and ALL who had a hand in it MUST be dealt with! Something like that cannot be left go.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I hope he learned his lesson if he does get back in. He was too soft on his enemies! And the stolen election and ALL who had a hand in it MUST be dealt with! Something like that cannot be left go.

I think Trump learned a lot from his 1st term! But this time he's going back with vengeance in mind, and I don't blame him one bit, and he can kick their asses a few times for me also!!!!

Mark

bobs409

Administrator

bobs409

Administrator

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5

Looks like someone took a $hit on top of Joe Blo's head, his head has a Detroit lean to the right because the crap isn't centered! The Mink probably dropped the steamer on his head, and you know what they say about Minks. :D

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I'm really getting very tired of these soulless bastards! So they're able to turn all this $hit off after a hard day of being a lying sack of $hit and then go home and play nice with the family without feeling guilty about the swill that came from their mouths! And especially when their children ask them what did you do at work today!

Mark