To all my democrat friends

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
46cf2a1dc58c0cdecddd0ba43ab33bb471167eeea381bcfd4915dbcfaca409bc.png

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
:dunnoI thought about going trick or treating with my grandson tonight and I was going as a liberal, but I couldn't figure out how to walk with my head up my ass! Oh well maybe next year.:cuss:mad6
You know Halloween is the national liberal holiday of the year, it's the only time of the year you can go and knock on a stranger's door and expect something given to you for nothing!:wacko:cool:

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
:dunnoI thought about going trick or treating with my grandson tonight and I was going as a liberal, but I couldn't figure out how to walk with my head up my ass! Oh well maybe next year.:cuss:mad6
You know Halloween is the national liberal holiday of the year, it's the only time of the year you can go and knock on a stranger's door and expect something given to you for nothing!:wacko:cool:

With that many Azz's in their party I think it would be beneficial for them just to change their name to the Azz party and as a warning to only approach this party with a 10 ft. pole and other protective aids.

And don't forget Tooth the most important reason the Dems love Halloween is because it is a Pagan Holiday and they get to worship their Master Lucifer with animal & blood sacrifice's and probably the reason why they hurried up the impeachment inquiry vote so they could sacrifice Trump. .

Mark