To all my democrat friends

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
777491df7202779b100af672a73e3cbd1438e1cc282bf08eacba470fdb1aa18d.jpg

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I was lisening to my car radio, today, and this guy was saying what a Great, Decent, Brave woman Blasey Ford is, and more women, should be Brave enough, to come forward.:confused:wtf Can't stand it. TV, Internet, Newspaper and Radio, are all controlled, by the Deep State. :bat

Ya got that right Skip Fox is the only thing the Repubeicans have, and now I think I'm starting to get DemonCraps derangement syndrome. The Dems will probably have Ford run for the Presidency but you think about it she would have to be the lessor of all the Dems evils with the likes of Booker, Sanders , Pocahontas and whoever else.

Mark

bobs409

Administrator
Something really needs to be done about the media though. People rely on some of them for REAL NEWS and instead get bombarded with left wing propaganda! The FCC is probably left wing too, they never do anything. How is it alright to constantly attack our president? That must look great to other countries. Why is that accepted? Why is it also accepted for these places to make things up, twist words around, etc whenever they want to? Why are they not being held accountable???

Junky

Well Known Member
Something really needs to be done about the media though. People rely on some of them for REAL NEWS and instead get bombarded with left wing propaganda! The FCC is probably left wing too, they never do anything. How is it alright to constantly attack our president? That must look great to other countries. Why is that accepted? Why is it also accepted for these places to make things up, twist words around, etc whenever they want to? Why are they not being held accountable???

It is called the Constitution of the United States of America and our Bill of Rights. Nazi Germany had censorship on all levels, and we all know how that ended up. Back in the 1950's, we had Senator McCarthy that went on his own which hunt, and he was unchecked initially, and as a result, he ruined a lot of lives of innocent people. I would rather have a free press, than a censored press, even though I don't always agree with what they report, nor how they report it. If we didn't have a free and independent press, we might never learned about the Watergate break in, and the subsequent attempt to cover it up. If we didn't have a free and independent press, we would never have learned about Sick Slick Willie and Monica, nor any of the others that he "had" while Governor of Arkansas. In the end, the truth always comes out. What I do find ironic is that the people that are sitting in judgment of Judge Kavanaugh, in many cases have used Federal funds to cover up their misdeeds. They live by the motto "Do as I say, not as I do".

Junky

Well Known Member
How about a big fine everytime they report false information? Something,,, anything!

How are you going to enforce this "fine", and who is going to be the judge as to if it is "false information". It would be like me having power over your website, and determining whether a post is accurate information or misinformation. How well would that go over with you? How long would your website last, if you were to ban people that don't agree with you? OK... I am disagreeing with you, so are you going to ban me? There are lots of things that happen in every day life that many of us don't agree with, however, as long as they are not violating others rights, there is nothing that we can do about it. Right now, we already have way too many laws that attempt to govern our citizens, and what they can do. We don't need more laws, we need more people that understand that they don't have the right to pass judgment on how another lives his/her life. No matter how much I might disagree with someone , I will always respect their right to do as they please with their own life, so long as it doesn't interfere with my life and rights.
If I am unable to post tomorrow, I will know your answer........
Respectfully submitted,
Junky

bobs409

Administrator
How are you going to enforce this "fine", and who is going to be the judge as to if it is "false information". It would be like me having power over your website, and determining whether a post is accurate information or misinformation. How well would that go over with you? How long would your website last, if you were to ban people that don't agree with you? OK... I am disagreeing with you, so are you going to ban me? There are lots of things that happen in every day life that many of us don't agree with, however, as long as they are not violating others rights, there is nothing that we can do about it. Right now, we already have way too many laws that attempt to govern our citizens, and what they can do. We don't need more laws, we need more people that understand that they don't have the right to pass judgment on how another lives his/her life. No matter how much I might disagree with someone , I will always respect their right to do as they please with their own life, so long as it doesn't interfere with my life and rights.
If I am unable to post tomorrow, I will know your answer........
Respectfully submitted,
Junky

Take a :chill

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15

How about PBS.... Public Broadcasting. All the lib crap they push all the time and taxpayers fund a big share of it. Bull$hit