To all my Republican Friends

MRHP

Supporting Member 1
My boy came home from school, he is in 10 th grade, and commented that the economy is the worst it has ever been, because of the number of companies wanting new employees. Look at all the job openings the teacher said, that means no one is working. I told him that is a good thing. These companies are expanding and needing more workers. How do his teachers spew this garbage??? I set him straight, you can be sure of that. These fuc#sticks teaching our kids need a dose of reality in their lives. WTF!

MRHP

Supporting Member 1
We have had other issues, and have gone in for meetings. Goes nowhere. My wife had been on the school board and knows who to talk to, and it falls on deaf ears. We now inform our children at home about current affairs and the way things should be. I hope to Hell it works.

MRHP

Supporting Member 1
Gets better Phil. When the elections were ongoing, everyone in his class had to go up to the chalkboard and write one thing they did not like about Trump! Not any candidate, just Trump. He was also informed Donald Trump was a rapist. I tell you, this world is really something.

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
f644bbe7cfc9712d1751c543f966050d65279bbeeae79f0b12f1962c579499d4.jpg

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Most of the education system is infected with left wing liberals. Just like most of the main stream media.

Liberalism is a disease with no known cure and its worldwide. As far as what's being taught or not being taught in schools today the company's that publish these new school books have omitted so much history from them the kids are being taught trash and these idiots don't seem to care that you have to know where you've been to know where you're going.

Mark

chuckl

Well Known Member
Liberalism is a disease with no known cure and its worldwide. As far as what's being taught or not being taught in schools today the company's that publish these new school books have omitted so much history from them the kids are being taught trash and these idiots don't seem to care that you have to know where you've been to know where you're going.

Mark
Or how you are going to get there!!!

61BUBBLE348

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
The answer is the "Frankfurt School"
Left wing Marxist from the 20's, infiltrate the Universities, Schools etc, support more welfare and whamo, more than 50% of the population on Govt handouts of some sort or another, the Left have to win "right", in the Commonwealth countries, Canada NZ and OZ to name a few even the Conservatives are leaning Left, what a joke, Although your President Trump has a lot of flaws, the best thing is that he has seen through all this other stuff and is supporting the USA as a whole, our politicians have no balls, all they are worried about is how the polls are going and will they still be there next time, The Political Class is basically rotten to the core.

floyd

Well Known Member
If you have noticed,these schools dont teach like when we went to school.These teachers go to school to collect a pay check.They dont care about teaching at all.American schools are not in the top 20.More kids drop out of school,sell drugs,crime ect.It does start with the teachers,when they care,our kids will stay in school.

bobs409

Administrator
If you have noticed,these schools dont teach like when we went to school.These teachers go to school to collect a pay check.

Also notice how they are never satisfied and always planning some damn strike! Around her teachers get paid more than most other occupations but of course, it's not enough! This country is so screwed up in so many ways...

floyd

Well Known Member
My son and daughter went from high school to EA.My son graduated early,learned alot.My daughter will graduate early.These EA schools are strict but far.Help all over the place,they really care.

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
More kids drop out of school,sell drugs,crime ect.It does start with the teachers,when they care,our kids will stay in school.
Sorry Floyd..have to disagree big time!!!!
Candy taught elementary school for 31 years. Teachers are a big help to the kids...but it's the home environment that counts the most!!! No dad for leadership, low income, shitty neighborhoods.....all are negatives to the child's upbringing. Teachers can, and may be a huge part of the child's upbringing but teachers can't overcome all the negative things at home.

floyd

Well Known Member
Not all the time,in my case we are a small city,everyone knows everyone,I know most of the teachers.Communication is great,I realize this dont work for everyone,but it does for me,maybe this info will help out someone else.