To all my Republican Friends

wristpin

Well Known Member
And the 118th Republican run congress did?
It's funny how Your Biden can push through tens of billions for other countries the come up with stupid ******* ideas for securing border. Let me clue you in THE LAWS ALREADY EXIST IF THEY USE THEM!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 327

our1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Your Canadian buddy likes your post as we/your Biden stopped his S##T sludge oil from being pumped across our country.

Pork is in all bills regardless of party nothing changes.

Last edited:

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Trump's spending is a drop in the bucket compared to what the left is doing to this country and the eventual cost. I worry more about what is going on now.

By the time the people in charge of this country now, whomever that really is, get done with the illegal invasion and other America hating policies, Trump's addition to the national debt will look like chump change.

We can't change history but we can save our country by getting the America hating Democrats out of charge.

Just once I'd like to see some Biden lover make a list of his accomplishments. Don't bother listing the things he's done to destroy this country....the left is blind to those things.

our1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
If the right would work on and pass an immigration bill for his signature I would agree with you but they haven't so you blame the left for all the problems rather than addressing the problem.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
We have immigration laws, but the left doesn't like them, so their answer is , break them.

This is not immigration, it's a takedown invasion of my country caused by the left.

Wait until the terrorism and other problems caused by these illegals appears. It will be Trump's fault and the right for not passing immigration laws that suit the left.

Why hasn't the America hating left we all love so much not passed laws they want so bad when they had the majority in the House, Senate, and a setting President?

Because they'd rather whine and blame the right........

our1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
My point no party has addressed immigration it's been deferred for so long it's totally out of control.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
That's not what you said in post #928.

The right has never....never opened the borders like they have been since Biden the puppet went into office. He is owned.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Sure does. And you say it's the rights fault for not working on and not passing a bill for his signature.

Then I said why didn't the left pass whatever they wanted for an immigration bill when they had control of congress and the presidency. Why is that?

Evidently you ignored that part. We vote on laws and if the bill fails we don't take our toys home and ignore the existing laws....like the left is now.

Last edited:

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
If the right would work on and pass an immigration bill for his signature I would agree with you but they haven't so you blame the left for all the problems rather than addressing the problem.
The problem is what is in the bill. It's funny that when the left doesn't like what is in a bill, it's ok for you because, it's the left and they don't agree with what is in the bill, but the right....... I can sum up your liberal opinions in one statement. Left good, Right bad.

Have you looked around the world where unchecked illegal immigration was allowed to run rampant and what it did to the economies, cities and cultures? Did you see what happened in cities in Germany?

Do you understand the difference between "illegal" and "legal" immigration?

How can you reconcile giving all this money to illegal aliens vs helping Americans that truly need it?

As you have stated, you live in a Red State. Coincidence? Or you know what a disaster it would be to live in a Blue State supporting your beliefs and political views?

I bet you will support Michelle Obama if they get her to run, and if asked, you will not be able to tell us what qualifications she has except, she is left, or maybe black or female.

our1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
The 114B in that bill to support Ukraine/Israel is for our benefit and not theirs.

I've been in third world countries and understand our national security and how it's protected and secured for our freedom.

wristpin

Well Known Member
Post 928 is in reference for a bill to improve our current laws.
There are laws on the books that have been established for years and years. It's a BS excuse.

I'm sure you believe Biden and others with a D. Im sure you believe they are acting in America's best interests.
I also hope you believe what you know not what they say.
I don't vote R. I vote the person. I DID NOT vote for R for governor last time. I voted for Independent woman because Rs lie too.

our1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I'm the same I don't vote party line.

Those immigration laws are from 2013 and are vague.

our1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
So why do they keep talking about updating the immigration laws because there vague and out dated all parties have been talking about for the last decade. Wake up