To all my Republican Friends

our1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
So how is the current immigration laws working out for you there is pork in all bills this pork just happens to be for national security

wristpin

Well Known Member
The laws aren't the problem. Executive branch not enforcing the laws already there.
Pork is pork no matter who gets it. Again, wake up stand up for Americans

our1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Well this little group of us aren't going to make a difference unless we tell are representatives so reach out I am.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
I bet you will support Michelle Obama if they get her to run, and if asked, you will not be able to tell us what qualifications she has except, she is left, or maybe black or female.

I'll need to see a DNA test before I vote for it.

409newby

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
The problem is what is in the bill. It's funny that when the left doesn't like what is in a bill, it's ok for you because, it's the left and they don't agree with what is in the bill, but the right....... I can sum up your liberal opinions in one statement. Left good, Right bad.

Have you looked around the world where unchecked illegal immigration was allowed to run rampant and what it did to the economies, cities and cultures? Did you see what happened in cities in Germany?

Do you understand the difference between "illegal" and "legal" immigration?

How can you reconcile giving all this money to illegal aliens vs helping Americans that truly need it?

As you have stated, you live in a Red State. Coincidence? Or you know what a disaster it would be to live in a Blue State supporting your beliefs and political views?

I bet you will support Michelle Obama if they get her to run, and if asked, you will not be able to tell us what qualifications she has except, she is left, or maybe black or female.
Michelle female ?????????

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
You believe immigration laws are vague.
Truly there is there no help for your ability to comprehend or do you choose to be ignorant?
Like all liberals this is what he does. He purposely stays vague so he cannot be pinned down to facts. When he cannot convince with facts he will run away, deflect, or start talking about some other issue or politicians. Both sides are at fault with the border for different reasons. The right because when they had the ability to change things did not. The left because they only want to change things when it includes a minimum of 1.8 million people crossing the border with no process of immigration. Then you get both sides that want to add in other issues into the bills. Both sides know that the addition of other issues makes it impossible to pass. Then both sides blame the other side when "they" are the problem. The biggest issue is that the left ( that's for you liberal ) are not enforcing the existing laws. All politicians that refuse to enforce the laws of the country should be immediately removed. But.... neither side will demand it. Actually, Florida boy will stand and support the refusal to enforce the laws which is why he comes here just to poke at people. It seems to be a game to him. That and is blatant refusal to see the lack of mental fitness of the President, are some of the reasons I have absolutely no respect for him.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
What....lack of mental fitness???? Really.... Biden has a lack of mental fitness..... Just because he can't recall things about the classified documents in his garage, he gets a free pass. WTF. He is their President but is still competent to be in charge??? The left is rolling in the isles on this one.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Trump is being charged for anything imaginable....probably jaywalking next.

Keep your powder dry.................:bat:guns:guns:gunsThat's what they want.

our1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Like all liberals this is what he does. He purposely stays vague so he cannot be pinned down to facts. When he cannot convince with facts he will run away, deflect, or start talking about some other issue or politicians. Both sides are at fault with the border for different reasons. The right because when they had the ability to change things did not. The left because they only want to change things when it includes a minimum of 1.8 million people crossing the border with no process of immigration. Then you get both sides that want to add in other issues into the bills. Both sides know that the addition of other issues makes it impossible to pass. Then both sides blame the other side when "they" are the problem. The biggest issue is that the left ( that's for you liberal ) are not enforcing the existing laws. All politicians that refuse to enforce the laws of the country should be immediately removed. But.... neither side will demand it. Actually, Florida boy will stand and support the refusal to enforce the laws which is why he comes here just to poke at people. It seems to be a game to him. That and is blatant refusal to see the lack of mental fitness of the President, are some of the reasons I have absolutely no respect for him.
I don't want your respect, you don't know me and I don't know you. We have one thing in common 409's, you show your childish comments about respect rather than your opinion and your opinion only with no facts.

I have 50 year old kids we don't agree on politics we agree to disagree. I answered your questions about trumps arrest and charges and being released on bond with facts and you deflected because you talk in circles with zero facts nor solutions just another circle or question.

And yes the border is a problem without a solution from all 3 parties have fun with your 409 boy.

Last edited:

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
you show your childish comments about respect rather than your opinion and your opinion only with no facts.
What is that supposed to mean????? Show me where I stated opinions without facts? As for Trump, I state again, show me "ANYWHERE" where he has been "CHARGED" with insurrection. I know at least the fundamentals of the court systems. I don't claim to know it all. I do know, although it is false, that in this country you are supposed to innocent until proven guilty. However, your party, the policies they support, and their agents, have tried to take Trump off primary's "before" he has been found guilty of anything. That your party, and the things YOU support. But whenever your opinions are challenged with facts, you run and hide, deflect, etc. and never come back with facts or a logical argument. That makes you a liberal. By the way, you still supporting Biden? Still think he has all his faculties even though it's been obvious to any reasonable person that he has had issues for years? And it is NOT his age, it's a medical condition that affects people of many different ages including younger.

our1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
What is that supposed to mean????? Show me where I stated opinions without facts? As for Trump, I state again, show me "ANYWHERE" where he has been "CHARGED" with insurrection. I know at least the fundamentals of the court systems. I don't claim to know it all. I do know, although it is false, that in this country you are supposed to innocent until proven guilty. However, your party, the policies they support, and their agents, have tried to take Trump off primary's "before" he has been found guilty of anything. That your party, and the things YOU support. But whenever your opinions are challenged with facts, you run and hide, deflect, etc. and never come back with facts or a logical argument. That makes you a liberal. By the way, you still supporting Biden? Still think he has all his faculties even though it's been obvious to any reasonable person that he has had issues for years? And it is NOT his age, it's a medical condition that affects people of many different ages including younger.
Do your own homework question with a question again.

Murders are innocent till proven guilty are you sure your from this country you don't even know the basics of law.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Do your own homework question with a question again.

Murders are innocent till proven guilty are you sure your from this country you don't even know the basics of law.
Typical liberal playbook. Accuse others of what they do. The liberal playbook has always been answer a question with a question, and that is a known fact. And now you try to blame me of your practices. You make my point again on it's not true about being innocent until proven guilty in the US. If Trump is innocent until proven guilty, how can you and your kind either take him off, or try to take him off primary's based on the fact that you and your kind think he is guilty of something he has never been charged with, nor gone to court and proven guilty of? And yes, if he has broken the law which I have never said he hasn't, he should go to jail. But then the people on your side should be held just as accountable, but somehow it always different when it comes to accountability for you and yours.

our1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Typical liberal playbook. Accuse others of what they do. The liberal playbook has always been answer a question with a question, and that is a known fact. And now you try to blame me of your practices. You make my point again on it's not true about being innocent until proven guilty in the US. If Trump is innocent until proven guilty, how can you and your kind either take him off, or try to take him off primary's based on the fact that you and your kind think he is guilty of something he has never been charged with, nor gone to court and proven guilty of? And yes, if he has broken the law which I have never said he hasn't, he should go to jail. But then the people on your side should be held just as accountable, but somehow it always different when it comes to accountability for you and yours.
You have a point, you don't know the law