to get jabbed or not get jabbed. That is the question

NCPOP

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
two months ago, I was cruising out of a town through a traffic lighted intersection. Got smoked by traffic running their red light .. 4 of us total.
I wasn't expected to survive the careflight to the hospital 20 minutes away ... because of their experience.
blood clotting on people in a traumatic incident ... my car's rear axle separated from the frame after hitting the traffic light pole.
they assumed I was jabbed and would perish as they'd seen plenty of times before.
Still heavily participating in rehab, I type pretty well for a dead guy. (no it wasn't my Passion Polly, thankfully, but a car which sits so low I couldn't see around/through the Silverado next to me.)

y'all be alert!
Glad you here to tell the story, keep getting well.

wristpin

Well Known Member
two months ago, I was cruising out of a town through a traffic lighted intersection. Got smoked by traffic running their red light .. 4 of us total.
I wasn't expected to survive the careflight to the hospital 20 minutes away ... because of their experience.
blood clotting on people in a traumatic incident ... my car's rear axle separated from the frame after hitting the traffic light pole.
they assumed I was jabbed and would perish as they'd seen plenty of times before.
Still heavily participating in rehab, I type pretty well for a dead guy. (no it wasn't my Passion Polly, thankfully, but a car which sits so low I couldn't see around/through the Silverado next to me.)

y'all be alert!
Son of a Bitch!!! I hope you're as good as new when it's all said and done. I'm sure the cat guy they sewed you up with with make an excellent barometer.