to get jabbed or not get jabbed. That is the question

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I don't trust most of these people connected with the news media, and I sure in the Hell don't trust the Gubberment so with this said I'm not taking the jab, I have enough things wrong with me I don't need anything more to worry about!!

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Is this what the Libatard Rats have chosen so they can keep their foot on our necks for the next pandemic?

Mark

Shaark92

Well Known Member
Looks like a lot more discussion on this from the news outlets. ABOUT TIME!

two months ago, I was cruising out of a town through a traffic lighted intersection. Got smoked by traffic running their red light .. 4 of us total.
I wasn't expected to survive the careflight to the hospital 20 minutes away ... because of their experience.
blood clotting on people in a traumatic incident ... my car's rear axle separated from the frame after hitting the traffic light pole.
they assumed I was jabbed and would perish as they'd seen plenty of times before.
Still heavily participating in rehab, I type pretty well for a dead guy. (no it wasn't my Passion Polly, thankfully, but a car which sits so low I couldn't see around/through the Silverado next to me.)

y'all be alert!

cdb

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Politicians gave themselves a waiver as soon as the mandated 100 employee rule came into being . People sick , damaged and dying everywhere but not really any politicians. Maybe a few. They either took waiver or saline. I can’t speak to other countries , but here, they took saline is what I believe.