Trump Offends

benchseat4speed

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
The only place I would see 4KV was in the older sections of Oakland Ca when I worked there 84 to 85. I did come across it at a cogen plant elsewhere that I was supposed to go to work for but didn't. Did you do line work?

Yeah I remember you mentioned you were a Jman lineman when I got burned a couple years ago. I was only a second step apprentice when that s—t went down. Finally passed that test earlier this year. Hardest test I’ve taken in my life, 2 days written tests, 2 days practical tests in the training yard. Jman lineman status. Finally. I’m at Xcel Energy, formerly Public Service Co. of Colorado. Were you at PG&E?

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Yeah I remember you mentioned you were a Jman lineman when I got burned a couple years ago. I was only a second step apprentice when that s—t went down. Finally passed that test earlier this year. Hardest test I’ve taken in my life, 2 days written tests, 2 days practical tests in the training yard. Jman lineman status. Finally. I’m at Xcel Energy, formerly Public Service Co. of Colorado. Were you at PG&E?

Yes I was. The irony was that we were led to believe we had the best training out there. In hind site that just wasn't the case in my opinion.:doh

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
JUST SO YOU KNOW THE TRUTH HERE IS PART OF AN INTERVIEW WITH FAUCHI AND LEVIN. COPIED FROM ANOTHER SITE.

You're an ignoramus if you think this is as all the fault of the President, and that he's not done everything in his power to help this situation. Here is an interview that Fauci did with Mark Levin back on March 22. Incidentally, this is also the interview where Fauci was "taken out of context". .

LEVIN: There is this statement put up, some in the press, some in the opposition party of the President, that the President doesn't follow the science. Is the President following the science?

FAUCI: Every single time that I -- and when I say every day, it's like almost every day. It's not like once a month. We are in the in the Taskforce meeting. There are several of us, myself included. I'm not the only one that's a scientist or a public health person. There are other people who have other responsibilities, so we get a good sampling of expertise that you need and it's led by the Vice President, Secretary Azar is there as the Secretary of H.H.S.

And we talk about every aspect and we make all of our decisions and recommendations that are based on the science. I have never in that room had a situation where I said, scientifically, this is the right thing to do it and they said, don't do it. Or scientifically, this is the wrong thing to do and they did it anyway.

Then we get up and we present it to the President. And he asks a lot of questions. That's his nature. He is constantly asking the question, and I never, in the multiple times that I've done that, where I said, for scientific reasons, we really should do this that he hasn't said let's do it.

Or when he's decided -- not decided -- when he suggests, why don't we do this? And I say, no, that's really not a good idea from a scientific standpoint. He has never overruled me.

Last edited:

benchseat4speed

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Yes I was. The irony was that we were led to believe we had the best training out there. In hind site that just wasn't the case in my opinion.:doh

Ha! I can attest to that:fear2:shock2 Top notch training in my dept. too! Lol.

Yeah I’m about sick of Fauci’s s—t too. That guy has been wrong over and over and yet he’s revered. Trump did the best he could with what he had. Biden’s dumb ass said closing the border was xenophobic. Throws rocks at Trump constantly yet his solution remains to this day, shut everything down and wear masks. ‘I listen to the science.’ Might as well ask the neighbor kids how to handle a dempanic at this point cuz libtard science ain’t worth a f—-.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Now Trumps in for it Cardi B a Rap music Scumbag was frightened by Trump supporters in Kallyforney and its not happy about it none.

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
The Rats stop at nothing. I guess Nickelodeon hosted a mock Presidential election and Trump won so they sharpened their pencils and subtracted 130K votes from Trumps tally so in the end Biden received 53% of the votes and Trump 47%.

Mark