Trump Offends

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
U N , Underwriting Nothing. Except lining their own jobs and pockets. An organization that "MAY" have been conceived with an honorable intention, but has never actually accomplished anything. Seriously though, can anyone tell me anything of any real substance that the UN has actually accomplished besides extorting money from mostly the U.S. , but many other countries also?

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
kim-jong-un-dick-tater_o_1280109.jpg

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Here's something along the same line; maybe. I didn't want to start a new thread. I just read that since Trump has been in office 466 days, he's either fabricated or embellished 3001 times. If that's true, WOW. Is something like that impeachable?? The democrats think it is. Furthermore, they said if they can win over the House in the fall, they might just start the proceedings. Just wondering, Carmine.

Don Jacks

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 3
Try finding how many times that any Democrat has fabricated or embellished things to us as a people! [GOOD LUCK with that]Nobody counts because,according to the press it's always Dem's good,republicans,bad.No lying isn't an impeachable offence,or there be no people n office on either side.Even if the Dems do retake the house[highly doubtful],their posturing won't matter.They can impeach,but it's the Senate that has the final word.Remember when Clinton's impeachment was passed by the house,but the Senate wouldn't go along with it?

Last edited:

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Actually, I do Don. Clinton was impeached but not removed. Never understood that but now I do, Carmine.