Trump Offends

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
89cae3aa9d1e1d57e016e76f9a58bcb9cb6850d853f77717de5393e778a73c33.jpg

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
Mr. president has some quirkiness to him but he is the president of United States of America the most prestigious job in the world, The job commands respect. the fact that he was willing to take it on and try to make America great again is his best asset........Unfortunately making America great again will never happen as a result of the left, and the corrupt news media ......it will never be the same........And when did reporting the news, the “facts”, become nothing more then a forum for public brainwashing.......Opinions are not facts ........they are to be regarded as assh@lez....... everyone has one just a little different.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Mr. president has some quirkiness to him but he is the president of United States of America the most prestigious job in the world, The job commands respect. the fact that he was willing to take it on and try to make America great again is his best asset........Unfortunately making America great again will never happen as a result of the left, and the corrupt news media ......it will never be the same........And when did reporting the news, the “facts”, become nothing more then a forum for public brainwashing.......Opinions are not facts ........they are to be regarded as assh@lez....... everyone has one just a little different.

Yeah buddy its just that the hole is a lot larger.

Mark

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
I see Paul Manafort received a sentence of 47 months in prison. It appears that many are disappointed by that. Guess they wanted the maximum of 18 years to life. I don't condone what he did, but I don't think it's worthy of the maximum sentence either. Heck, murders don't get that much time. He'll get credit for time served and will imprisoned for about 3 years. At his age of 69, three years is a long time. I believe he is also going to be sentenced this Wednesday on other federal charges in another court jurisdiction. It will be interesting to see what this judge does. Make the sentences run concurrent?? I doubt that very much, seeing how there is so much public outcry from his last sentencing. Stay tuned.

BTW, Cohen said neither he nor his lawyers ever asked Trump for a pardon. Trump said he (they) did. Seriously, how do you tell who is lying?? How would you corroborate any of this?? Cohen is admittedly a liar and Trump tells some whoppers himself. I've been around for a few presidential administrations and I've never seen so much, dissent, deception, fibbing, fabrication, embellishment, etc., as I've seen here. I want to include Congress in this also. You have freshmen representatives who curse and threaten the President, are antisemitic and brain dead. How could this have happened?? You wouldn't do this in other democratic countries, at least I don't think you would. Terrible, Carmine.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I see Paul Manafort received a sentence of 47 months in prison. It appears that many are disappointed by that. Guess they wanted the maximum of 18 years to life. I don't condone what he did, but I don't think it's worthy of the maximum sentence either. Heck, murders don't get that much time. He'll get credit for time served and will imprisoned for about 3 years. At his age of 69, three years is a long time. I believe he is also going to be sentenced this Wednesday on other federal charges in another court jurisdiction. It will be interesting to see what this judge does. Make the sentences run concurrent?? I doubt that very much, seeing how there is so much public outcry from his last sentencing. Stay tuned.

BTW, Cohen said neither he nor his lawyers ever asked Trump for a pardon. Trump said he (they) did. Seriously, how do you tell who is lying?? How would you corroborate any of this?? Cohen is admittedly a liar and Trump tells some whoppers himself. I've been around for a few presidential administrations and I've never seen so much, dissent, deception, fibbing, fabrication, embellishment, etc., as I've seen here. I want to include Congress in this also. You have freshmen representatives who curse and threaten the President, are antisemitic and brain dead. How could this have happened?? You wouldn't do this in other democratic countries, at least I don't think you would. Terrible, Carmine.

They're just like lawyers Carmine most of them are anyway in a previous life so if they're lips are moving they're lieing.

Mark