USA TRAVEL / EVENTS

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Looking forward to meeting Gav and Wendy at Bowling Green!!
That red 63 looks like a Z-11. Who's car was it??? Terry Prince by chance?????

nomad59NZ

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Hey
Looking forward to meeting Gav and Wendy at Bowling Green!!
That red 63 looks like a Z-11. Who's car was it??? Terry Prince by chance?????
Phil,
Like wise. Yes it was a Z11. There was no name on the display board.

@ Pat - do you know the who owned the Z11!

Gav

La Hot Rods

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Mines not very big guess not much going on up there for me or its just real compact
Tom and I will be disappointed if you don't wheel the car down the track but I would understand if you get better offers.

409newby

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
The sign in front of the Z11 states who bought it first I just can't remember who. Butch knows who ownes it now, maybe he will chime in :dunno

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
D
Mines not very big guess not much going on up there for me or its just real compact
Tom and I will be disappointed if you don't wheel the car down the track but I would understand if you get better offers.
O it for me Gav. I missed my shot at great bend.
I will get there again to give it a go in the future.

Steve

nomad59NZ

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Thanks and if there is any offer I won't mind at all where it comes from. Would be happy to say the least. Thanks for offer an u probably won't get me out of the seat:D
Gav

nomad59NZ

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Back in Stockton, been to Pismo Beach to celebrate sister-n-laws 50th b/day. Went dune bugging over the sand dunes which was awesome, mountain biking, drinking:D and avoiding some of the crazy drivers:bat
Have made a run to LA (just love those freeways NOT:yikes) to drop of a bunch of stuff including set of rims, parts from Cars inc, Claasic Industries along with everything I had at my in-laws.
Heading to Modesto Friday for the American Graffiti car parade and will try and catch up with Dave (boxerdog).

Tickets have been purchased for the 3 days of racing at Bowling Green and we fly from Sacramento next Wednesday morning to Nashville with arriving at Bowling green late afternoon.

Looking forward to meeting all who are attending and from what I have read and those I have spoken to in my travels this is going to be an absolute AWESOME event.

Gav

boxerdog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Gav, we will be in front of City Tire on McHenry for the parade. You have my cell??? I am taking my Nova out for a little exercise tomorrow.

nomad59NZ

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Had a great time at American Graffiti Cruze night last Friday at Modesto and then went to the car show on Saturday which was awesome :good.
Caught up with Dave (boxerdog) and had a great chat and visited his shop, Thanks Dave.

Now the count down is on to travel to Kentucky where we fly out from Sacramento early Wednesday morning and arriving in to Bowling Green Wednesday Arvo.

Gav

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Had a great time at American Graffiti Cruze night last Friday at Modesto and then went to the car show on Saturday which was awesome :good.
Caught up with Dave (boxerdog) and had a great chat and visited his shop, Thanks Dave.

Now the count down is on to travel to Kentucky where we fly out from Sacramento early Wednesday morning and arriving in to Bowling Green Wednesday Arvo.

Gav

Wondered where you had got to..
Did you lose your camera:taunt

Steve

nomad59NZ

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Wondered where you had got to..
Did you lose your camera:taunt

Steve
Camera is all good, although don't have cable to take photos frm camera to iPad - doh, and didn't take any pics on phone.
Now u will have to wait a little:brow

Gav.

boxerdog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Enjoyed seeing you again, and I'm glad that the festivities were entertaining. Sometimes we take it for granted.

nomad59NZ

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
So went out and bought a new cable to download photos to iPad
Some pics from Modesto show.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    66.9 KB · Views: 63
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    74.5 KB · Views: 67
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    103.1 KB · Views: 58
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    98.7 KB · Views: 50

nomad59NZ

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
:laugh:roll
Did you give Dan a big hug from us Gav??:hug

My Dad still talks about his little ride down the track in Dans car

Steve

PS. if you didnt give Dan a hug you will have to sneak up on Phil, Tom, Ray and Lonnie and Scott at bowling green and give them one.....A hug that is

Steve
I gave them all one as requested Steve:dunno, A HUG, A HUG :taunt:taunt

Really great to meet this bunch of awesome like minded people, even if they do speak funny :laugh:roll.
Just my opinion. LOL

Gav

nomad59NZ

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Well all,
Another awesome trip comes to an end. After racing around LA the last couple of days and fighting the hurendous traffic (which I won't b sad to see the back off), we are now at the airport awaiting our flight for this evening back to NZ.
It was a real pleasure to met up with those along the way from Dan & Kim, Pat & Patty and Dave to all those who were at Bowling Green. My gratitude and thanks goes out to all.

We will be back, probably in about 3 years for another large trip.

So from me for now, goodbye, adios, abschied and poroporoaki pai.

Cheers
Gav:bawl:wah

BRYAN FUGATE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
It was great meeting you Gav. The girlfriend has a video of you driving Rays car when I get a chance I'll have her upload it on my computer. Safe travels to you