WINTER PROJECT COMING FROM SOUTHERN CAL

Phalen409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Hey Dennis, I've got access to a roll back and found my way to Russ's place. Watch out, I am a lot closer to Russ than you are :) :) :).

View attachment 77371

Regardless of what Phil thinks, Russ is a man of honor. Knowing how bad I've wanted a bubble top....and with with the threat of Phil muscling me out of this deal..........Russ has offered BOTH of the 62 BT's for the price of one. ..........what a guy!!!!!

Told my wife in 2012 that all I really wanted was a 1962 409 Bubbletop. She is soooooo understanding!!

Cheers! TomK

R63ss

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Dennis,I should be done with my rotisserie in a couple weeks.If your interested,your more than welcome to use it.Its a helluva lot easier to work on the bottom.I have the door bars as well.I’d meet you half way.

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
I was privileged to see your future build first hand before you get your hands on it. Nothing like an up close "before and after" :) :) :).

Cheers! TomK

Phalen409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
I was privileged to see your future build first hand before you get your hands on it. Nothing like an up close "before and after" :) :) :).

Cheers! TomK
Well,..........I'm not as qualified to do this as most on the forum. But I will assure you that I will give this one "maximum effort". Russ has volunteered to come up when the time is right and install all the side glass for me. !!!:goodWhat a guy!!!

R63ss

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
It winds up being 18’6 long with a car on it.I believe my ceiling is 11’6 and I can rotate it.I think you would be all set judging by your photo’s.I can take it apart so it easily fits in the back of a pickup.

Phalen409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
It winds up being 18’6 long with a car on it.I believe my ceiling is 11’6 and I can rotate it.I think you would be all set judging by your photo’s.I can take it apart so it easily fits in the back of a pickup.

Super generous offer!!!.......I'll have a better idea in a couple of weeks on where I'm going on this little project!

Thank you very much!!!!