Wrecker 350 runs! (but no oil to rockers!!)

bobs409

Administrator
Ok, you can uncross your fingers now. :D It's ALIVE and WELL!!!!!

Full operating temperature and at idle I have 57 lbs of pressure. :dance It was over 69 lbs when cold at idle.

It sure sounds good now.

Time for a cruise in one of my other trucks, something to eat and then I'll get the non necessities hooked back up like driveshaft, speedometer cable, etc. I'll be cruisin it around as soon as I finish up 2 small brake lines.

When I think what that little mistake put me through! If it weren't for that, I would have nailed it the first time. I'd be well onto bigger and better things by now but that's life...

It's been a good day so far. :D

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10

Full operating temperature and at idle I have 57 lbs of pressure. :dance It was over 69 lbs when cold at idle.

It sure sounds good now.

Time for a cruise in one of my other trucks, something to eat and then I'll get the non necessities hooked back up like driveshaft, speedometer cable, etc. I'll be cruisin it around as soon as I finish up 2 small brake lines.

When I think what that little mistake put me through! If it weren't for that, I would have nailed it the first time. I'd be well onto bigger and better things by now but that's life...

It's been a good day so far. :D
:clap:clap:clap:clap:dance:dance:dance:dance

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2

:D

just don't get CHICKEN, might have hair on it today.

real61ss

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 8
Congrulations Bob, you got more patience than I do. Wore me out just reading the stuff

Dewman

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Congrats Bob, thanks for sharing, I learned a lot, I don't think I could be as "open book" as you are, I would be afraid of revealing a major screw up on my part.

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Bob thanks for sharing this one also. I need a beer after reading the issue
robert