Gonna miss you guys.

Jeff Olson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
IMG_0218.JPG

My bride and I are leaving today for another trip to Hawaii. We are going to Oahu this year, we went there 5 years ago but the Arizona Memorial and most of the buildings in Pearl Harbor were closed for renovations so we didn't get to see much. I am really looking forward to being able to visit the memorial on this trip. I will have one for all of you guys, so in other words I may not be in the best shape to keep up with all the doings here.:beer

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
Enjoy,that would be chilling to say the least.I have a buddy who loves anything to do with the Arizona,he talked of a hero of his Clyde ......who was entombed with his shipmates......very sobering!

Jeff Olson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Thanks much!
Birthday kind of starting out like crap, flight out of Denver to the islands delayed 3 hours so we get to sit around the airport for 5 hours. Might end up "drunk on a plane."

Jeff Olson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
At least cruising this site helps pass the time! Be easier if I could pry the iPad away from my wife. Fat fingers on an iPhone not the best combination. Thought about using the microphone but for what I talk about on this site they might call security.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Going to see the memorial will be worth the whole trip. When I went there in the last century we were outnumbered by Japs on the tour..........

Jeff Olson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Prolly trying to figure out what went wrong!
I know a lot of them come to the islands cause it's closer to them than us!!!

Jeff Olson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Now the Mother Fu$#%r's moved our flight back another hour. I need to go look for a bar!:tantrum