New place to store my toys and me

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Bryan congratulations for sure... Nice lay out and I picked out a couple of spots we can park tbe MH when we stop by to visit. Super duper! !!:cool::pepper

Bill and Linda

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Hey Brian........ Congratulations on the new Homestead, sounds like exactly where you needed to be.........good job!!!!!!!:drinking

Martin

Last 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Glad you finally got it done Bryan. Good for you. I just see one problem. Between huntin', fishin', and cuttin' grass you won't have time to fiddle with your cars or do any racing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) :D

Lonnie

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Bryan:

Congrats on the new plot of ground and the new space :) :) :).

That should give you plenty of motivation to host an event for us at Norwalk in the next year or so. It's been about 6-7 years since we last gathered there :).

Cheers!
TomK

bjburnout

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Bryan:

Congrats on the new plot of ground and the new space :) :) :).

That should give you plenty of motivation to host an event for us at Norwalk in the next year or so. It's been about 6-7 years since we last gathered there :).

Cheers!
TomK
:yup..........congrats Bryan........being close to Norwalk is a bonus.........:brow

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
HOLY MOLY Bryan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MacKenzie is a slut!!!!!!!!! He's told me for years I was his hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Two timer I guess?????????????
At your price..............you stole it in my opinion!!!!!