NHRA Hot Rod Reunion

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Saylors are the company that rents the Golf Carts for the HOT ROD REUNION.................I have talked to Saylors Golf cart people, to try a get a deal on golf carts if you could let me know how many we might want there is a min. 2 day rental and they have 2 and 4 seaters.

2 Seater 2 Day Rental - 212.00 3 Day Rental - 318.00

4 Seater 2 Day Rental - 318.00 3 Day Rental - 477.00

Saylors Golf Carts (270)-563-4183 these are the prices, unless I can get a deal, they are suppose to call me in a couple of days, that gives me some time to see about how many we want, so I can lock them in so let me know if you are interested in a cart

Last edited:

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Just got off the phone with a very nice lady at Saylors Golf Carts, but with not so good news, she will not be able to give us a break on the price of the carts, sorry I tried, so if you want to reserve a cart give them a call, they can only bring 80 carts and the staff uses 20 of them, she said there are about 20 left, so if you want to rent a cart give them a call. (270)-563-4183 ask for Katie

mr409guy

Well Known Member
Martin i will be hauling a 28' enclosed trailer with a crew cab dually. And my son has a 18' open with a dodge truck

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Perfect thanks for the info.............now guys as of last night there were 20 cars to race pre-entered :rub and I only have 12 profiles, :read if you could pm me that info, here is what I need,

Full name
Where you are from
Make, Model, and color of the car
Engine size......... if you want to make details public about engine feel free to do so
Transmission
I will add a Notes section so you can feel free to tell something interesting about you or your car or both, If you could get this info to me as soon as possible I will get this put together............. PM the information Thanks in advance for your help
also if you don't mind, take a picture of your car with a regular camera and bring the picture with you to the race, give it to me, to put with your information

Martin

jbschneeweis

Well Known Member
WOW. What happened to the 30+ cars previously listed that indicated they were coming to race? Come on guys, if I can tow 1600+ miles one way for this once in a life time event you should be able to make it. Let's get moving and as someone mentioned earlier "I'm going the Super Bowl ". Let's make it one. See you all in June.

Joel

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Quickshift 409 (Shan) thank you just received the picture of your car, your profile is complete, thanks perfect

Rickys61

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Perfect thanks for the info.............now guys as of last night there were 20 cars to race pre-entered :rub and I only have 12 profiles, :read if you could pm me that info, here is what I need,

Full name
Where you are from
Make, Model, and color of the car
Engine size......... if you want to make details public about engine feel free to do so
Transmission
I will add a Notes section so you can feel free to tell something interesting about you or your car or both, If you could get this info to me as soon as possible I will get this put together............. PM the information Thanks in advance for your help
also if you don't mind, take a picture of your car with a regular camera and bring the picture with you to the race, give it to me, to put with your information

Martin
Martin... Just sent you a pm.. Let me know if you got it...
Rick

nomad59NZ

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
WOW. What happened to the 30+ cars previously listed that indicated they were coming to race? Come on guys, if I can tow 1600+ miles one way for this once in a life time event you should be able to make it. Let's get moving and as someone mentioned earlier "I'm going the Super Bowl ". Let's make it one. See you all in June.

Joel
Yeah come on gents, get those entry's in and bring your awesome vehicles as i'm coming some 8800 miles to see you all and I don't want to miss out on saying hi to everyone and maybe even be able to go for a skid with some willing driver / s. :burnout:D

Gav

La Hot Rods

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
That's pretty stout
If you pair with me I will have a good head start before they let you go.

Quickshift409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Brian, is the shift light working or is the hood you have on the light blocking the camera from picking up the flash. Or are you short shifting.

de31168

Well Known Member
Brian, is the shift light working or is the hood you have on the light blocking the camera from picking up the flash. Or are you short shifting.

You might have to make it full screen and look real close, but I see it. It only flashes for a second! That man is dead on with his shifting!

Bomar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Of course this is not a problem, if you could let me know open trailer or enclosed, this will help on the parking arrangement.

thanks
Martin
HI Martin, I'll be in my motor home with a 28 ft enclosed trailer . I'm about 66 ft. in length if that helps. I don't know of this will help you for a pic of my car but if you look on the forum under Racing Days page 7 , there is a post titled saw a pic of Bo Martin at Pittsburgh Raceway park. I tried to send it to you but I'm computer stupid.