NHRA Hot Rod Reunion

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
If my trailer is finished I'll be pulling a 26' trailer behind my four door dually however long that is? Camper is on the back of the dually so that's not a problem.

La Hot Rods

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Suburban and a 16 foot open trailer and camping with it.
I am sure Tom will be looking for someones trailer to shack out in.

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
View attachment 45289 I'll have about 50' of truck and trailer. Will get Info to you soon Martin

You are just a showoff Bryan:D

Nice shiny car and 50 foot of truck and trailer:taunt

Are your brother and nephew coming down to Bowling Green? Butch and Cody??:scratch

Gav needs to stand in the pits and discuss stuff like trailers and engines while sampling local beverages:poke

Steve

jbschneeweis

Well Known Member
Pulling my 25' enclosed trailer with my 40' motorhome about 68' total. Also have another car with us that I paid the extra fee. Thanks.

Joel

BRYAN FUGATE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
You are just a showoff Bryan:D

Nice shiny car and 50 foot of truck and trailer:taunt

Are your brother and nephew coming down to Bowling Green? Butch and Cody??:scratch

Gav needs to stand in the pits and discuss stuff like trailers and engines while sampling local beverages:poke

Steve
Nice shiny 26 year old paint job with lots of blemishes pictures make it look better. I don't think Sonny and Cody will be making it they have a family reunion on his wifes side to attend.

CASHguzzler409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Hi, don't know if you need this but we are pulling a 24' enclosed with a pickup. I can't remember if you wanted a computer photo of the car or a
old fashioned photo.? Heres the computer version, if you need the other let me know. thanks for all your hard work. Can't wait to see this event.

100_2525.jpg

nomad59NZ

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Hi, don't know if you need this but we are pulling a 24' enclosed with a pickup. I can't remember if you wanted a computer photo of the car or a
old fashioned photo.? Heres the computer version, if you need the other let me know. thanks for all your hard work. Can't wait to see this event.

View attachment 45297
It is going to be cool :cool: to see this up and personal Stan. Look forward to meeting you.

Gav

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
OK guys The DEADLINE FOR PRE-ENTRY for the HOT ROD REUNION is MAY 27 ...........NINE DAYS .........also if you haven't sent your profile info to me if you could please do that so I can get our notebook for the race finished, we have over 20 cars pre-entered so far and I only have 15 profiles this is what I need

Full name
Where you are from
Make, Model, and color of the car
Engine size......... if you want to make details public about engine feel free to do so
Transmission
I will add a Notes section so you can feel free to tell something interesting about you or your car or both, If you could get this info to me as soon as possible I will get this put together............. PM the information Thanks in advance for your help
also if you don't mind, include a picture of your car to put with this information
Thanks
Martin

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
:burnoutTalked to Sherry today and we have 25 + cars to race, she said she knows there are more but she's running a day behind......... so we're getting there Great job guys
She said to let you all know next Friday is the deadline

Bomar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
My check has been cashed, just waiting for my tickets to get here. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Ronnie Russell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
mr409guy, seems that our computer skills are about the same, :roll ,,, I have learned that pm means " private message" .... click on the avatar of the person you wish to communicate with,,, then click on " start a conversation" ,,,,,, then type your message.