Trump Offends

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
Trump-clock-770x641.jpg

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
There two things I really dislike about Trump.......

One is Twitter. It's a stupid method of communication.

Second is his constantly saying things twice, saying things twice.

Put your President cap on Trump. Do the job we hired ya for dammit.

The phrase Executive Order doesn't seem to piss me off so much any more. Suddenly I think they are a good thing.

I also have lost the urge to post stuff against whoever President Trump replaced. Not worth the time anymore.

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
I agree Dave and Tom: The daily Tweeting, just agitates the Assholes, and they are crazy enough, to do him in.:doh He has already done more, for our economy, than Obumbo did in 8 years.:bang I can wait, till there's a Mass Exodus, of these F*cking Barbarians, out of our country. Yes Dave, we ALL had fun with the Hitlary jokes, and the Hope and Change jokes, but now, it's time for them, to get out of the picture. I still hope he has that Bitch arrested.:appl

buildit

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 8
She would look better in prison stripes. Would slim that pear shaped ass a bit. She might die from a hair ball though if it's a long sentence. :confused

Last edited:

bobs409

Administrator
I just wish he'd stop the daily tweets.

There two things I really dislike about Trump.......

One is Twitter. It's a stupid method of communication.

You guys are missing one point. If not for direct communication from the President via Twitter, we would have to rely on the lying media! That's why for now, Twitter is a good thing. (not that I like Twitter but you need to post where the readers are I guess) I'd rather have him posting the truth rather than hearing LIES from the media.

bobs409

Administrator
I agree Dave and Tom: The daily Tweeting, just agitates the Assholes, and they are crazy enough, to do him in.:doh

It's not Tweeting that is doing this. The left HATES Trump and will do anything to hurt his success. Get used to it because as long as he's the prez be it 4 or 8 years, they are not going to change in any way, shape or form. Think about it, it would be like asking one of use Trump supporters to start praising obama. Not gonna happen!

Greg Reimer

Well Known Member
Good point about the Twitter. I don't use hardly any social media,but depending on the left to broadcast the truth about anything is a stupid bet. At least, you hear it straight from him and not them. Besides, he'll be too busy with all that has to be done to use much social media. I wish him well, and more doom to the left. ABC=All "Bout Communism,NBC=Nothing But Communism,CBS=Communist B.S, CNN=Communist Network News,=MSNBC More of the Same Nothing but Communism,you get the picture.

jdk971

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
well he finally ppd me off. saying he is going for a 20 percent tariff on mexico. that is a 20 percent tax on us. we will pay
the diff, mexico or companies are not going to pay it. and he gave the so called dreamers a pass. he should go after all
or none. also there is a ton of people who over stayed their visas. sorry guys but i do not agree with him on those two.
other than that i am very happy so far. sure better than the alternative. jim

wristpin

Well Known Member
Usually I think taxes are the sign of the devil and Tariffs Are The Devil! BUT there's to many "American" company's going to other countries to avoid corporate and income taxes for upper CEO types. STANLEY tools moved their Corporate Office address to a post office in Caymen Islands. WTF they still get tax write offs and then pull this!! One example but plenty out there. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. Someone wants to buy and thus support those scumbags then they can pay 20% more for that Honor. Jesus I'm ranting again!! Next I'm going to bitch about paying tampon taxes!!