Trump Offends

jdk971

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Usually I think taxes are the sign of the devil and Tariffs Are The Devil! BUT there's to many "American" company's going to other countries to avoid corporate and income taxes for upper CEO types. STANLEY tools moved their Corporate Office address to a post office in Caymen Islands. WTF they still get tax write offs and then pull this!! One example but plenty out there. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. Someone wants to buy and thus support those scumbags then they can pay 20% more for that Honor. Jesus I'm ranting again!! Next I'm going to bitch about paying tampon taxes!!

but they do not pay the 20%, they add it to the price of the product. WE pay the 20%, every damn time. trump needs to lower the corp tax a lot and
give that one time low tax on cash repatriation he said he would. but that means congress has to pass the bills and good luck there. then the corps
will come back the proper and legal way, in my humble opinion. do not get me wrong i like what he has done so far, but fair trade is fair trade
and tariff wars are a mess. just ask pres hoover. jim

wristpin

Well Known Member
I know they add it to the product as overhead. I'm saying if Ford builds cars in mexico and wants to sell them in USA then let them with 20% tariff added. Let buyer say hey I'll pay 20% more in import tax for a ford than a Chevy built in Michigan. Its an old argument and way above my IQ but I just think these company's shouldn't say buy american when they build in wtf ever third world country that pays below crap wages and CEOs get multi million dollar bonuses for such Great Work.

wristpin

Well Known Member
And I agree 100% that corporate taxes and EPA restrictions and other BS need to be looked at and adjusted. Also personal income tax needs serious work!!! Retired persons should pay NO TAXES!! Shirbags who lived off welfare shouldnt get more welfare after 62. Let them live off social Security they played into like we do and will. Oh you never worked so there's no SS for you?...then move to mexico and get a job at ford. Jesus I'm ranting again!! Must be my time of the month :eek3

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Media outraged about order questions taken at press conference. :poke

I can't believe they caught on after Trump played them like a fiddle during the campaign. They will not intimidate him.

Also, how many Presidents during their first week in office spoke with big business and union bosses?

wristpin

Well Known Member
I see this media/Trump issue as like dealing with my ex....if They're bitching that he's not doing it right and he's not fair then he's doing it correctly. We-US voted for him not them. We-Us are sick sick sick of Them. Donald go ahead and make Them angry and irrelevant, they've kept WE-US that way for to many years. We got Your back!!

wrench

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
How about taxes on cars a one time thing instead of taxing over and over every time it resells? That's a scam.

What I hate here in Taxes is you buy a car and the state taxes you on the book value NOT the price you paid.

When you take a value loss (for whatever reason it became a loss) you can only deduct salvage value, not the value it had at the time of the loss.

I hope Trump's drain the swamp plan comes to the states! Crooks exist at every level of government.

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I see that pussy up north, Trudeau said he'll welcome all those Syrian terrorists. Maybe he'll take the ones that are already here, gladly send them and the Hollywood queers.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Out slumming Dave? The huffington post? :dunno :mock

dave does not mind getting a little suspected dirt or something on himself. jim

Was from Yahoo home page. It's interesting to see the libs side. Reminds me of castrating a pig. You know it has to be done, and that it really hurts them, but you still feel sorry for them. Mind you, I'm only taking about the pig here.............Those other dumb animals are too stupid to feel sorry for.

Last edited:

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
Our New President, is working for US.:bowSo far, he IS doing everything he said, he would DO.:appl He Is making OUR country safer. He just put a Ban, on certain foreigners, entering Our country.:clap He IS, bringing Jobs back. Getting people off Unemployment, is what this country Needs.:clapHe ought to have a contest, and spread "Real Fake News." Whatever News Media, figure's it out, and report's it correctly, should be the one's, to be included in the Press Pool. The Rest. Take The High Road.:fingerJust My Opinion. He IS doing an Awesome Job.:appl:bow

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
3244788ee29fe1882c525985dfe194c9f8bbd3e262fa5c7d019adb2e50b73b80.jpg