Trump Offends

bobs409

Administrator
0f9c20790a41863ae5af64b3467ad0b181175cda6df1ca7d1e622b4dc336c589.jpg

Actually that's the face I make when I see a picture of scrotum face soros! :D

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
The latest rift seems to be that Trump doesn't like the deal Obama made with Australia, we'll take Syrian refugees in exchange for south American ones. WTF? How about sending them all back to where they came from.

bobs409

Administrator
Trump is not messing around! He's threatened to go into Mexico if their government doesn't go after the drug cartels. (of which are probably connected) Trump is putting his fingers into everyone's pie. :mock

Now obama on the other hand if still in would be planning his next golfing trip... :impatient

Greg Reimer

Well Known Member
well he finally ppd me off. saying he is going for a 20 percent tariff on mexico. that is a 20 percent tax on us. we will pay
the diff, mexico or companies are not going to pay it. and he gave the so called dreamers a pass. he should go after all
or none. also there is a ton of people who over stayed their visas. sorry guys but i do not agree with him on those two.
other than that i am very happy so far. sure better than the alternative. jim
No, we won't.We just won't buy their imported products.

Greg Reimer

Well Known Member
Now, about more insane hypocrisy from the leftist loonies bins, a big disturbance last night occurred on the UC Berkeley campus regarding the scheduling of a speech by a very right wing critic of political correctness. I probably wouldn't be too interested in that speaker,if the media depiction of him is accurate, (probably not), but isn't that the starting place for the free speech movement 50 years ago?I thought free speech meant no restrictions on voicing your viewpoint regardless of what it is. Doesn't the First Amendment provide free speech protection? UC Davis cancelled him, too, as has UCLA. I have been on the Berkeley campus, it's really quite a distinguished place, and the awesome reality that over the last 100+ years, some of the finest minds in the human race went there,and while it has quite a reputation, it's not the school's official policy to destroy its own property in the name of protest. It's the political activist crowd, who probably aren't students anyway.If you got into a UC school,you had to work hard for it. Students with any plans of success don't have time for that, and probably take a dim view of their school being trashed by loonies. Incidentally, my wife went to UC Davis in the '70's, (when the Bakke decision dispute was going on), my son went to UC Irvine where he graduated with a Master's degree in education, he's teaching today, and my daughter graduated from Berkeley with a bachelor's degree in English.She teaches high school English in the Bay area today. Incidentally, we should do all we can to strengthen the English language, they might be trying to make it disappear any day now.P.S. None of my family were anarchists.

Last 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Isn't it great? Hey, have you guys ever heard of a young commentator named Tomi Lauren? Go on Youtube and check this one out. She's just about got it exactly right. she will be First Lady about the time Ann Coulter retires. Watch her and tell us what you think.
For a young gal, she has her head on pretty straight!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lonnie

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
We know, what the problem IS.:bat Libtard Mania. The Demorat Party, has become the New Communist Party, in Our Country. Most of these politicians, are F*cking Retarded. They should be living in the FEMA Camps, they built for us.:finger:guns

jdk971

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
No judge should have the power to overturn the will of the People through the election process or the executive order of the President. Judges can't be trusted to adjudicate constitutional issues impartially.
you are very correct. but i am sorry to say, they have been doing it since roe vs wade. that should have been decided by each state. it is not
in the constitution. jmho jim