Losing Shade Making Way

La Hot Rods

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
I have a tree removal service showing up today to remove some trees next to the house and the one that is threatening the power line going to the house. The clearing is to make room for a new driveway to come to the front of the house and a carport off to the side of the house. This is kinda getting ready for the day that I don't want to do steps anymore.
The before pictures, sure going to miss the shade. :(
20200824_094439.jpg
20200824_094534.jpg

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
I have a tree removal service showing up today to remove some trees next to the house and the one that is threatening the power line going to the house. The clearing is to make room for a new driveway to come to the front of the house and a carport off to the side of the house. This is kinda getting ready for the day that I don't want to do steps anymore.
The before pictures, sure going to miss the shade. :(
View attachment 85738
View attachment 85739
Thought maybe you was clearing the area for a big shop?:cry

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Wow, big difference!

I remember being up on that roof some years back when you replaced your shingles, there was a bit of shade back then.

I like the idea of a "circle drive" or a new approach out front, you've got plenty of ground to add improvements like that. Can't wait to give you advise on how to spend your money on the New Shop :) :) :) I guess first comes the carport?

Cheers! TomK

wristpin

Well Known Member
Wow, big difference!

I remember being up on that roof some years back when you replaced your shingles, there was a bit of shade back then.

I like the idea of a "circle drive" or a new approach out front, you've got plenty of ground to add improvements like that. Can't wait to give you advise on how to spend your money on the New Shop :) :) :) I guess first comes the carport?

Cheers! TomK
What about the burn out pit in the front yard. Wasting space with "grass".