“New” Intake

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Even when I wore a younger mans cloths did I undertake such an ambitious project. If I were to predict out of ten people who would take on a task such as this Dans name would be on that list. It will be interesting to see the end result.
Sounds like your wound up to write a poem Ray, maybe you should shoot one over to Coots! His wife is gone and he needs some love. Dan, if you faint don’t hit your head! I think you’ll come out of this really well though with no fading out….:happy

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
I say your chance for making less power is extremely minute..... you know that you’ve read, and you’ve researched, and you make your decisions based off of the information you learned from ...... I think attention to detail is where you excel....you’ll be fine........Petey is very confident

Ishiftem

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I say your chance for making less power is extremely minute..... you know that you’ve read, and you’ve researched, and you make your decisions based off of the information you learned from ...... I think attention to detail is where you excel....you’ll be fine........Petey is very confident
We shall see. There definitely some question marks on the design due to constraints.

427John

Well Known Member
We shall see. There definitely some question marks on the design due to constraints.
What are ya'll comparing the power production to?I can't imagine there being any possibility of making less power than a stock dual quad,and if your comparing to tall race type manifolds,even if you give up a small amount of power there's a lot to be said for not having a bunch crap or a monster mailbox scoop sticking up in front of you.

Reactions: Tim