2018 HOLLEY NHRA Hot Rod Reunion Bowling Green 409 Shootout June 14-16

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Mark, did you get my order for shirts "I hope" a while back. Oh! and I got my first runs on the new "to me" Altered last night. First was a half pass, 1/8 mile, 6.59 then three moderate passes, 6.38, 6.05, and a 5.84. these were shifting at 6000. Then two full pulls, 5.68 at 118.70 mph shifting at 6700, then last pass was a 5.66 at 119.41 shifting at 6100. and with a 1.21 60 ft. I'm a Happy Camper.
Let me tune it, I'll have you at a safe speed in no time.

Mark Steele

Well Known Member
Mark, did you get my order for shirts "I hope" a while back. Oh! and I got my first runs on the new "to me" Altered last night. First was a half pass, 1/8 mile, 6.59 then three moderate passes, 6.38, 6.05, and a 5.84. these were shifting at 6000. Then two full pulls, 5.68 at 118.70 mph shifting at 6700, then last pass was a 5.66 at 119.41 shifting at 6100. and with a 1.21 60 ft. I'm a Happy Camper.
Yes Barry, I have packed an order of shirts for you. Great runs!!!! I worked all winter on my "Golden Girl" so I could run with you "Big Dogs", but I think I missed the mark. It will be great being with all you guys at BG. I just came in from packing the trailer, and today I fixed an oil leak in the engine and I think everything is ready to go -go! Regards, Mark

La Hot Rods

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Anyone heading down 70 to Evansville way down Wednesday and want to hook up and caravan?

Mark Steele

Well Known Member
Hi James, we are coming from a different direction. We will travel through Weds. night arriving in BG about 4;00 AM, grab some sleep on the Beach Bend Rd. and then be ready for some fun. Have a great trip!

La Hot Rods

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
It's tunnel vision if you have never done it, but the human brain is pretty dang smart and it wont be long you can pick out your friend in the stands. :D
WOW!!! :beer

I'm sure you know this but,,, 5.66 in the eighth mile should put you in the high eights in the quarter mile. :clap

La Hot Rods

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Denny someone should take you to are designated pit area.
The last three years that I went with Tom, we had tickets to get through the gate and had to go credentials up by the tower.
Tom says he wont make it this year but will be back next year with a new spring in his step. :D

Rickys61

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
When you get close call Martin 270-799-7737 He organizes the pits for us as long as he not working on his car still lol
If you guys can’t get a hold of Martin or Scott call me (440)785-4179... one of us will make sure you guys get where you need to be. We are going there first thing in the AM to get the scoop.. we will keep you posted..
As for Martin and his car.. Yep he’s still working on it.. LOL

smittys09

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
What is the closest place to the raceway to get a room , at this late date , any ideas ??? THANX SMITTYS 09

pvs409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
I canceled a room at Red Roof Inn last week for that I had for 4 days.
Its not to far from the track. Other members are staying there.
Paul

smittys09

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
HEY SCOTT , I have never been there , is there a way to get my car into the pit area , probably not ready to race but it would be great to see all the other cars and meet people !!!!!!!!!