Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
That would sure be a bitch if she was gone :cry:cry:cry

It was just flappen its trap that video was over a month old and it's hard telling when it actually said it but anywho its still around so it was just trying to get some sympathy or get some bleeding heart to throw her a bail of hay or some oats.

Mark

409newby

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Good for her she says she might not stay in politics because ehe dosen't get her way where else could that bitch get a cushy job like that ???

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Well I guess she was re-elected so that makes an automatic yearly pension for life doesn't it? If so, she won't need a job! Isn't our government GREAT?

That's what I was saying earlier Bob you two ought to hook up ,you could just about hit her with a rock from your home 20 as close as you are to its district.:D

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Yeah but I might miss her from this distance! :laugh4

But what you're gonna miss Bob is that big fat pension when it retires and don't forget about all the perks like all those big gala parties that the Rats throw, you could be our inside person so we could get the goods on them.

Mark

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Talk about "taking one for the team!" :yuck
There are many things that we have to do, and many things we should do in this life. I for one Bob would not ask you for that sacrifice. It would not accomplish anything but hardship for you. She, or it, would not benefit from your sacrifice. It would not be possible for you to improve anything about that thing from it's current form. Some things just are, and the best thing about that thing rand down her mommies leg. 40 years ago she would have been institutionalized.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Now don't forget Jeff Uncle Bob would probably water down its Gene's somewhat and slow down the retardation..:D

Mark
Not trying to disparage Bob, however I think you give him and anyone else for that matter much too much credit. The wrong in that thing cannot be changed. It can only not exist.