altered/ slingshot dragster

MRHP

Supporting Member 1
Dash made, shifter moved to the center, and aluminum cover made for side of body. Unfortunately the side cover for the body makes it impossible for me to get in the car with it installed. I love the look, but will have to use snaps and vinyl so it can be removed easily. More next week.

Attachments

• IMG_0295.JPG
    IMG_0295.JPG
    67.2 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_0297.JPG
    IMG_0297.JPG
    69.6 KB · Views: 110

MRHP

Supporting Member 1
Did a spray out of colors today. Wimbledon White and Greengo flake over Electric Green base. Pictures do not do it justice!!! Rob nailed it. Can't wait for the final result. Also found a sign painter for hand lettering and such. A great day.

Attachments

• IMG_0305.JPG
    IMG_0305.JPG
    98.9 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_0307.JPG
    IMG_0307.JPG
    82 KB · Views: 63

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
Absolutely love the color Brian .......I think it's going to be stunning .......................gas monkey green

Ps......... going to name it .....??????

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
What are you gonna do for lettering.... gold flake with the round swirl outline letters....... that be cool

MRHP

Supporting Member 1
Wheelie bar brackets tacked on. Will be welded when housing is in a jig. Deflector done. Wheelwells done. Made a stand for the body, and it is now at the body shop!!!:cloud I am giving myself two weeks for the rest of the chassis fab work and such, then disassembly, blast and paint. :happyTaking longer than expected, but I will see it through. Almost getting excited.