altered/ slingshot dragster

MRHP

Supporting Member 1
Firewall nearly complete, picked up another motor that will be used for a mock up motor for the front and mid plate. Then I can tackle the floor and headers. Transmission came in and shields as well on Thursday. Hope to get something done today. I need to get moving, Spring is on its way.

MRHP

Supporting Member 1
Got the rear wheels ordered today. Two piece E.T. Fueler 16x12 in cast finish. Tires will be 34 13.50 16w Mickey Thompson. Can't wait to get them and the new rear axle mounted. Will surely make the 60's look. Will try to get a video of it running. Has been crazy lately and hard to find time for this nonsense.

scott hall

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Brian was good seeing you and the crew again. Sorry didn't get st spend more time talking. Can you guys make it to Columbus end of July. If so would be great. Now Get back to being busy.
Scott

MRHP

Supporting Member 1
Good seeing you fellas too. Won't be able to make it to Columbus. Too many irons in the fire. Maybe one more in the fall if I can.

MRHP

Supporting Member 1
Well, I changed my mind and got the M&H 13/33.3/16 nostalgia drag tires on order today. We will not be camping this week, so the altered will be coming to the shop Friday for the weekend. Hope to get the steering done. Seems like hurry up and wait is the name of the game.