Back In Debt Again

boxerdog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Like I had it explained to me this weekend...some of us might have shorter calendars than others! Sobering thought, but he was 75 or so and going strong.

Agent Blue

Well Known Member
Both kids last " FREE " cars were replaced. Daughter had 242,000 while sons had 230,000. Both purchased suvs. My lifetime warranty finally ran out.

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Can't make Bowling Green but I have a Navion convention in Ruidoso, NM in June, a HS reunion in San Antonio in Sept and a USCG reunion in Mobile in Oct. Still too busy with airplanes and son and family moving back to SLC the end of this month. Rental house they were living in is going on the market cuz I don't like being a landlord.
Lost an airplane and 2 people yesterday at the airport. Hit the road I drive on every day after the engine failed on takeoff. Sad time around the old home field.
No duallys for me. Have no use for them. With my 5.3 and 3:42 gears I can tow 9400 lbs which is enough for my open trailer and still get descent mileage. Playing with the drivers information center today and was amazed at the info it tracks. It displays fuel flow and for the last 50 miles driving around town I averaged 19.3 mpg. It even shows how many cylinders it's running on, either 4 or 8 and you can't even tell when it kills the 4 cyls. I still don't quite understand how it is done but I believe it kills the lifters closing the valves and shuts off fuel. Pretty amazing stuff.
I read about the accident. Sorry to hear that.
I don't understand the air out there as had little satisfaction with 5.3's they had high waterbtemperatures and very high transmissions temps for me when towing. Never got that mileage either
Robert