BILL NUTALL

mike bell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
It breaks my heart to report this to the forum, but Bill Nutall passed away last night(4-08) . Bill told me about a month ago, that he had terminal cancer and said they gave him a up to three months, he lasted 33 days.!!!!
LInda called today and said that he passed, she said he was in no pain and he was surrounded by his family. One of the last things he and Linda talked about was her getting ahold of me, so I could tell his 409 "BUDDYS". I know little beside that, as I find out I'll pass it on,

Last 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
So sorry to hear. Linda and Family, you are in our prayers. :pray :hug

The Hall Family

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
I am sorry to learn of Bill's passing, that was most unexpected. Bill has attended many of our gatherings and will be sorely missed.

I am speechless.

TomK

Don Jacks

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 3
I had the pleasure and honor to meet Bill and Linda at Thompson ,wonder full people.My prayers for Linda and the family .Bill will be sorely missed.

dm62409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
This absolutely breaks my heart. Our condolences to Linda and their family. I am honored to have been able to get to know Bill & Linda at Thompson and Great Bend. He will definitely be missed.

real61ss

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 8
I'm very sorry to hear this, I met Bill at a couple of our get togethers and he was a great guy. RIP Bill prayers for Linda and the family

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
Sorry to hear that,,,,,,hard to believe !! !!Bill will be missed on this site!!!

Last edited:

Ronnie Russell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Crushing news. Virginia and I spent time with Bill and Linda so this really hurts. A good friend gone. Our prayers are with the family.

61BUBBLE348

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
RIP Bill (Nuts)

I met Bill at Great Bend, his clutch had let go, Dave and the Jims got him going again and he had a ball.
He will be sorely missed on the Forum, a great guy gone.

DonSSDD

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
RIP Bill, always enjoyed your posts, enjoy your 409 up there.......... All the best to Linda and family.
Don

MRHP

Supporting Member 1
My condolences to Linda and the Nutall family. Prayers are sent your way. Brian Lambert and family.