BILL NUTALL

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
It breaks my heart to report this to the forum, but Bill Nutall passed away last night(4-08) . Bill told me about a month ago, that he had terminal cancer and said they gave him a up to three months, he lasted 33 days.!!!!
LInda called today and said that he passed, she said he was in no pain and he was surrounded by his family. One of the last things he and Linda talked about was her getting ahold of me, so I could tell his 409 "BUDDYS". I know little beside that, as I find out I'll pass it on,
Very Sorry to hear about Bill's passing. Linda and the family are in our prayers:pray:pray:hug
:crazy:cheers

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Bad news, Bill passed away. Good news, he was having the time of his life right up to the end. How significant that Bill reached out to his friends here in his last days. Something a few of us already know just how special this group/family has become. My condolences to friends and family. Bill has been here to my house with his wife. Linda and Bill were good friends.

DonSSDD

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
CIMG1451.jpg

409newby

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
So sorry Linda you and Bill were two of Patti's and my favorites, always looked forward to seeing Ms Bella and our friends from Boise. If there will be a memorial for Bill we would to love to attend Pat and Patti

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
Very Shocked, to hear this.:( RIP, Bill. Prayers going out, to Linda, and their family. From Skepsi Family

Quickshift409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Bill was a great man, condolences to Linda and family. He and Linda attended many events and always posted pictures and videos. He will be missed and remembered by this group.

Garbageman

Supporting Member 1
I am saddened to hear of Bill's passing. As has been said by all those that met Bill and Linda it was always a pleasure and a life long friendship. My sympathies and love to Linda, family and friends.
Paul

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
I'm stunned. I'm sadden. Really don't know what to say that hasn't already been said. Prayers to Linda and the family...grandson whose car Bill helped rebuild.
RPI Bill.
Phil and Candy

jim_ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I'm very sorry to hear this. :(
It was always so nice to see Bill and Linda at our events.
My condolences go out to Linda and the rest of Bill's family and friends.

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Seems like only yesterday that Bill stopped by to visit on their way to Tucson before Linda got sick. He was so concerned about her that I had no idea he was having his own issues.
RIP Mr. "NUTS", we'll miss you.

4speedman

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I never met Bill and when i first read about this yesterday i didn't know who it was.Then when i realized who it was i was very surprised.I was always amazed at the trips He and Linda and ms bela took,thousands of miles,several times to take part in the events of this group.He sure liked hanging out with this bunch. RIP- Bill

jbschneeweis

Well Known Member
Can't express our feeling, Bill & Linda were always there for everyone. Great memories of out trips together. God bless Bill, RIP.

Joel & Shelly Schneeweis