BILL NUTALL

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Don't know what to write....

All been said before on these pages

Corresponded with Bill on the forum and in PMs a few times.
He sent me Eureka posters to the bottom of the planet as we would not get there.. never a problem. Wouldn't let me pay postage.

Finally met Bill at great bend and thanked him in person.

As said before in this thread his love for Linda showed in his caring requests for support for her when she was I'll on their latest trip.
Just showed the type of a man he is.

RIP Nuts. We will miss you.

Steve & Lynette

boxerdog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I am saddened to hear of Bill's passing. As has been said by all those that met Bill and Linda it was always a pleasure and a life long friendship. My sympathies and love to Linda, family and friends.
Paul
Paul, Joel and Pat have taken several words right out of my mouth. We were lucky enough to meet Bill and Linda at Eureka at our first 409 outing. After that, we felt like old friends; they stopped by a few times when they were on the road. Linda, hang in there and please accept our condolences.
Dave and Marina

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Sad day when I received the news. Can't think of much to add except to Bill's family here is a photo of many of the above members at our Norwalk event several years ago. although Bill and Linda were not able to attend as I recall I enjoyed talking to him at Thompson. Robert

BRYAN FUGATE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
So sorry to hear. What a great guy I'm so glad I got to know as part of our 409 family. Him and his wife are truly great people. RIP Bill and jam some gears.

Jim409_Pontiac

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Very sad news.
He will be missed by all.
Rest in peace buddy, and codolences to Linda and family.

CIMG5987.jpg

jbschneeweis

Well Known Member
My wife Shelly spoke with Linda last night. Linda is doing okay considering the circumstances. There has not been anything scheduled for any services yet. Possible cremation with ashes spread over Gowan Field for a Celebration of Life. Here is Linda's address if anyone want to send a card or note: 1223 S. Lizaso Avenue Boise, ID 83709. Thanks.

Joel & Shelly Schneweis

boxerdog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
You know, Bill's passing and the pictures from Eureka made me stop and realize and appreciate what a great group of friends I have added since I joined this site. Some I have been fortunate enough to meet in person, others online. In either case, this group is like no other. I feel like I have known most of you for much longer than I really have. This group is better at accepting folks and helping people out than any site I have ever been part of, so give yourselves a hand and keep it up.

Barry Taylor

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I just saw this and am deeply sadened by Bills passing. Bill and Linda were such great ambassadors for this site. RIP Bill and God Bless linda and the Nutall family. The Taylor family

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
This news floored me, I met Nuts and Linda at Great Bend, had dinner with him and linda and Mike and Dianna, then we went and got Miss Bella, had to push her on the trailer cause the clutch had problems, anyway, so very sad to hear this..................Rest in Peace Nuts, Prayers and thoughts for Linda and the Nutall family

CATS 09

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Met Bill at Thompson, had a very nice chat with him and Mike Bell about our cars and some other topics. Great guy Bill, and a character for sure. He loved life and enjoyed it fully. RIP Bill, my thoughts and prayers to his loved ones.

Tic's60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
First met Bill almost 8 years ago in Lakeview park at a car show after chatting with him here on the forum. From there we always met up at the local shows and once a year would meet at the local spring swap meet to catch up on things and laugh at the stupid prices for the junk people were selling. He backed me and my 60 in to many a car show usually in a spot he saved for me. Always laugh at my 6 point turns because of the full spool. I'll always remember that.
You'll be missed Bill ... God speed.

awsumcars

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
This news struck me as a reminder how important it is to enjoy life to it's fullest, and this bunch of gear heads surely helped Bill accomplish that, as it does most all of us, so while we're still here, let's keep the motors running, for all of us, past and present!