BILL NUTALL

409newby

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Kind of short notice but there will be a celebration of life for Bill April 23 from 2-6 at Gowen Field Activity Center 4200 W Ellworth St Boise 83705

409newby

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Went to Bill's celebration of life yesterday was nice, lots of friends and family 1/2 car guys and the other military. Visited with Linda quite a bit, she looks to be doing ok considering! She has no idea how to access our website I told her about all the outpouring of condolences and love for Bill and her along with pictures of past trips. She asked if I could thank everyone for their kindness and started to cry, another hug fixed that possibly cause I don't smell to good ! I'am going to call her and walk her through the process of getting into the website to read for herself all the nice words, if that doesn't work out we will print out the pages and mail them to her. Oh yeah their was full military honors complete with 21 gun salute, they handed Linda the flag and spent shell casings. one more thing, if Bill would have live one more day it would have been 4-09-16 Pat

jbschneeweis

Well Known Member
Thanks for going Pat. Shelly & I couldn't make it. Shelly spoke with Linda last week an offered her our help anytime she needs it. 2016 racing season won't be the same without Bill & Linda's attendance. We will all miss them. RIP Bill, GOD bless.

Joel & Shelly

Last 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Went to Bill's celebration of life yesterday was nice, lots of friends and family 1/2 car guys and the other military. Visited with Linda quite a bit, she looks to be doing ok considering! She has no idea how to access our website I told her about all the outpouring of condolences and love for Bill and her along with pictures of past trips. She asked if I could thank everyone for their kindness and started to cry, another hug fixed that possibly cause I don't smell to good ! I'am going to call her and walk her through the process of getting into the website to read for herself all the nice words, if that doesn't work out we will print out the pages and mail them to her. Oh yeah their was full military honors complete with 21 gun salute, they handed Linda the flag and spent shell casings. one more thing, if Bill would have live one more day it would have been 4-09-16 Pat
Thank You for representing all of us. I'm sure Linda appreciated that.

Again, Thanks,
Lonnie

Well Known Member
Sad news, I remember following his posts when he was travelling. My condolences to family and friends. RIP Bill Nutall.

Jeff Olson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I am so sorry to hear this. Sucks. Really don't know what to say other than even though we never met I truly feel like I lost a friend. Prayers to Linda and family.