Bowling Green, KY. Hot Rod Reunion 2015

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
:danceThis is a great show, I haven't missed one yet, I have talked to the guys that put on the local car show on Friday night and they say they would love to have us, they will put us in our own section, so we can fellowship with each other and at the same time share our cars with everyone else, it is a pretty big event and it is after the races at BEECH BEND, they have a Band, prizes, grill will be goin, lots of things happening. I have talked to some of the guys, to see what kind of interest we would have, it should be fun, so if you let me know how many are interested, I can get a plan and I try to make this a memorable event.

Thursday- Have a Bar-B-Cue Supper around 5 to whenever- this is on me
Friday- HOT ROD REUNION, then the Cruise In - Cost is Admission to Hot Rod REUNION, Cruise In is Free
Sat. Go to the HOT ROD REUNION and just hang out - cost is (should have bought a week end pass)

If you want to race, this is probably the biggest venue you will ever participate in
If you want to show your car, the same thing, it is a special event

Hope I made this sound good enough to make everyone want to come. :dance:dance

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
We can always go to Summers stretch and race,:flag but you would need to be able to avoid the law, nothing I'm sure we all haven't done before.......:burnout

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Tickets go on sale Feb. 12, the website is nhramuseum.com. This is a Thursday, Friday, and Saturday event,
Hope ta see a bunch of ya

mike bell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Martin
We are planning on coming down for sure(Mandy asked me about this the other day- ain't sure about bringing the car though,) We would probly come in Thursday afternoon, so we would be around to help you with whatever! I m sure we'll talk before then!!!!!! Mike

jim_ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
One of these years I'm going to make it to the Hot Rod Reunion.
It's on my bucket list. :beer

mike bell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Jim
This is the best nostalgia show that I've ever been to! There is a lot of everything there AA/F cars, early funny cars, super stocks, gassers, everything. This would be a good year to empty that bucket!!!!! Yea don't want it gettin' to full or heavy to carry around. Mike:wax

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
MIKE..........you said it............ Best Nostalgia show ever, that's why you have to bring your car. For Friday nights car show,
It'll be fun. I'm lookin forward to it already. This time mine should have the 409 in it. If this weather will ever break

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Come on down Ray you'll have a blast, you gonna race or just watch and hang out,...:drunk

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
go to museum.nhra.com and you can get your tickets for the HOT ROD REUNION in June tickets are 25.00 a day but if you buy an early registration there is a discount if you just want to come and watch buy a show and shine registration and you will get two three day passes for 75.00 that is 50% off

64chevydude

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Hey Martin,
Is there a bad side of town in bowling green? Just reserved a room at the drury inn 1 exit south of corvette museum
Steve

mike bell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Steve
I don't know if there is a bad side of town in Bowling Green, maybe a lesser area, but if your close to the museum its a good area! We have reservations at the Red Roof Inn right along the main drag maybe a mile or so from you. See yea then. Mike

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
:drinkingHey Steve your in great shape, you bringing Mearl down with ya, and Mike you've done this before, its gonna be a blast, I'm lookin forward to seeing as many of you that will come. We'll get a list of everyone that is coming so I can plan our outing, :drunk:drunk:drunk:drinking:drinking:cheers:drunk:guitar:disco1

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
ya Mearl......... and get the best deal on the tickets buy that early show and shine registration

Mearl

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
OK, soon as I got home, I got the hotel registration. We'll be there Thursday afternoon, leaving Sunday morning. This is only 5 hours away from us, we're just not sure which car to bring.

64chevydude

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
That's OK Ray, I've got good insurance. I'm not bringing the faux 09 old pickup not up for the trip. Gonna take camaro, plus gonna hit mason Dixon the next weekend.
Mearl you must be taking the long way