Butch Schultz 61' Fleetmaster 409 4-speed

409fanatic

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Thanks Pat. That Z-11 car is owned by David and Sally Bany.... He told me the story on it. It was quite a story how he got the history on it... Nice car for sure.. Good seeing you this week end. Not that far away..I need to stop by your place sometime and have a good car chat..It would be fun... Butch

real61ss

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 8
Butch,
the 61 looks great!!!,Those new front tires really ad to the period look. Hope you are feeling better.

409fanatic

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Thanks Tommy and Dan. Feels good having it in there. It appears they are really taking good care of it.Lot better ones than the Ole 9 Iron in there so I not worried much although I am now going to have to travel a couple hundered miles to start it when I want to listen to some whuti puttin sounds. Feeling better. Not been on here. What ever I had kicked my butt for sure for a couple months. Great museum by the way if anyone is close by. Takes in all forms of motor sports from old motor cycles to the old hydroplanes. I cannot think of any motor sport they left out. Google World of Speed Wilsonville
Over 2 acres under roof of nostalgic motor sports. Butch

Last edited: