Cars

BSL409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
$_57.JPG

Last 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
My best buddy in high school had a '52 convertible, straight 8, with the Hydramatic tranny. On a good day it would chirp the tires going into 3rd gear. Had a lot of fun in that car.

Lonnie

bjburnout

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Great photos, especially the ones of the 60 and 61 Pontiacs. Thanks for posting

...my favorites are the 60's........had a 60 Catalina 2 door hardtop a few years back, 4 speed with a transplanted 400
and was going to clone Wangers' Hot Chief One....:cool:.....alas had to sell it to work on the 63.......:cool:

but I still love those 60-62 Wide Track Pontiacs.......another feature Canadian Pontiacs didn't have cause they
were built on a Chev chassis............:doh

:cheers
bj

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
I had a 62 pontiac convert. In high school, red with a white top, but it had blue interior? Since then I've had a 66 GTO and currently a 65 GTO.

Last 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Since it's confession time; '55 hardtop, '57 wagon, '59 4-door, '66 Lemans Sprint, '66 tempest wagon, '83 pariseanne wagon.

Lonnie

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
49 4door. 50 2 door. Back when you could pay 35-50 bucks for something that you could drive. 58 4 door. Anniversary gold&honey beige. Dont have a clue how i remembered that. 63 convert nice 327 three on the tree. 68 Nova...New....flipped it one year later. 327/325...4 sp. Also had a very nice 55 Pontiac in 1966....wrecked it also. My barber just pulled a couple more parts of stitches out of my chin yesterday from that one that broke my jaw. No shit....3 rd time she did that this year...crazy...48 years after
..wtf. I've had a hell of a good time and hit a S10 head on@50mph SOBER on my Road King in 2000 and lived to tell it. Old bastard turned in front of me.... The Big Man don't want me yet, I guess...:pray I am a believer.:dance1

Last edited:

Jeff Olson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
69 Impala 4 door, held six people, 10 cases of beer and four people in the trunk to sneak into the drive in movie. 73 Camaro LT, 73 Monte Carlo swivel buckets, 77 Cutlass 2 door white buckets, 86 Trans Am and from there all kinds of normal family stuff until my boys got a little older and I decided they should be introduced to the old school cars. Didn't want them ending up driving some foreign tuner crap.......:D

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I had a 67' Firebird 326 HO 3-speed fold down back seat. My cousin had a 68 GT350 Shelby Mustang 4-speed. I could kick his ass every time and he hated it. I bought a 63' Bonneville in 77' from the original owner. Put brakes and ball joints in it tuned it up and drove it from Port Orchard WA. to Long Island NY down the Atlantic Coast to Key West FL up the gulf Coast to New Orleans LA. across Texas into Mexico to San Deigo CA up the west coast back home to Port Orchard. Was gone two months with my best freind. He turned 21 in NY city and I tured 21 in Key West.
Then my 64' Catalina 15000 original miles.