Convention DVDs

1961BelAir427

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Mine didn't come today. Kinda hope it doesn't come tomorrow as it will be Beth's 17th birthday and I probably don't need to spend her day watching the Convention.....and I know I'll want to as soon as it's here.

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
I think it may be in the directors cut (on the floor of the editing room) but there was some wally on there who was very hard to understand, right about the time that Dan and his Belair were lining up for the parade down the strip

Steve

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Still ain't got no DVD.... :cry:cry:cry:wah:wah:(
I'll be watching Phil!

Lonnie
Today or tomorrow guys!!! Jason too...............................
Spent 30 minutes with the clerk at the PO to get the last batch mailed. Turned around and looked once....and the line behind me was almost to the front door.:tantrum:cuss:bat:mad6:angry2:mad2
This is what the people in line were saying to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Mine came in yesterday, so I treated myself to just a bit of it last night. Gotta savor it over time, you know!

This morning I'm watching another segment (the one with Phil talking in the Unedited interviews) and I note a pair of familiar figures in the background. Next thing I know the phone rings, I put the DVD on Pause, and low and behold it's one of our members that I'm watching on the DVD (not Phil)! How's that for a coincidence? He hadn't gotten the DVD yet so I conveyed the connection to him in our conversation :).

Who knew these DVDs could be so powerful as to be able to reach out and subliminally connect one another? If you were there, that's what the 2014 Convention was all about, but in a face-to-face fashion!

Cheers!
TomK

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
6-10 days from yesterday!!!!!

WWWWOOOOOOO HHHHHOOOOOO Cant wait and all that Carry on (Phil understands)
Thanks for the good work Phil, running round like a pup chasing its tail at the moment (no puppy's breath in this story Ray, Sorry):D

Just as an aside here guys

If you type wwwwooooooo hhhhhoooooo into a post then go to spell check as it will have a red line under it as not being grammatically correct

it wants to correct to Woolworth Fishhook :crazy:scratch:rub:dunno2

Guess i will have to yell WOOLWORTH FISHHOOK when im happy from now on

Steve

Mearl

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
WWWWOOOOOOO HHHHHOOOOOO Cant wait and all that Carry on (Phil understands)
Thanks for the good work Phil, running round like a pup chasing its tail at the moment (no puppy's breath in this story Ray, Sorry):D

Just as an aside here guys

If you type wwwwooooooo hhhhhoooooo into a post then go to spell check as it will have a red line under it as not being grammatically correct

it wants to correct to Woolworth Fishhook :crazy:scratch:rub:dunno2

Guess i will have to yell WOOLWORTH FISHHOOK when im happy from now on

Steve

I thought that's what you WERE saying.

mike bell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
:cry:cry:cryI'm starting to have a strong dislike for the USPS, I'm used to getting everything a day after everyone else. I guess that's the price I pay for living in Podunk Il. But damn I only live about 250 miles from Phil-maybe tomorrow!!!!!!!