Convention DVDs

64ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
The delivery guy that brings the mail from Lewistown (50 miles) to our local Post Office for sorting has the license plate PNYXPRS. Maybe that is why mine has not come yet. ;)

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
:cry:cry:cryI'm starting to have a strong dislike for the USPS, I'm used to getting everything a day after everyone else. I guess that's the price I pay for living in Podunk Il. But damn I only live about 250 miles from Phil-maybe tomorrow!!!!!!!

Is that Southern Illinois Mike?

Are there many Hillbillies near you?:D

They wouldn't be stealing your mail would they?

Try living at the extreem left of the bottom of the planet (6-8 days from yesterday) and that is on a plane:eek1

We dont live at the asshole of the world but you can see and smell it from here:D

We may be a day ahead of you folks but not when it comes to the postal service
I will be getting excited about watching the DVD and you guys will be thinking about the next get together

Steve

mike bell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Steve
Southern Illionis is loaded with Hillbillys, you should be here on Saturday mornings when they all come to town to do shopping. Hundreds of 20 year old rusty pickups all driving about 30 miles an hour to our 10 or 12 stores in town(5 taverns in town though). Then about three pm or so they all head home and you don't see them again 'till the following Saturday. Most of them are good folks,just a little different ! They must be ok, though, hell I married one!!!!!
Take care of your self and give your lovely wife a"Big Hug" for me! Mike

Jim Sullivan

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Just got my dvd yesterday. Can't wait to watch it. Unfortunately I won't have time for another day or two. Thank you Phil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Steve
Southern Illionis is loaded with Hillbillys, you should be here on Saturday mornings when they all come to town to do shopping. Hundreds of 20 year old rusty pickups all driving about 30 miles an hour to our 10 or 12 stores in town(5 taverns in town though). Then about three pm or so they all head home and you don't see them again 'till the following Saturday. Most of them are good folks,just a little different ! They must be ok, though, hell I married one!!!!!
Take care of your self and give your lovely wife a"Big Hug" for me! Mike
Hey Mike,
If all the hill billies are like the one you nabbed then i think they are all right.:):clap
Will do on the hug
10 or 12 stores and 5 taverns sounds like the west coast of the south Island of NZ
One of the towns over there (thats where our hill billies live):D had some sort of record in the gold rush in the 1800's where they had over 100 public houses (taverns/hotels) in a mile:eek1
I will dig out the info

Have a good day

Steve

Jeff Olson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Today or tomorrow guys!!! Jason too...............................
Spent 30 minutes with the clerk at the PO to get the last batch mailed. Turned around and looked once....and the line behind me was almost to the front door.:tantrum:cuss:bat:mad6:angry2:mad2
This is what the people in line were saying to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phil, I would like to order one as well but it can wait a bit so you don't start a riot at the Post Office. Drop me a line and I will send $$.

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Giny & I watched ours yesterday. Great DVD ( Especially when Dick MacKenzie got a shot of us in our golf cart ,and at the brunch with Steve and Lynette and Steve's Dad & Mom . We really enjoyed meeting up with them at the event. GREAT PEOPLE !!!!. Our brief talk with Hayden impressed us with his knowledge.It was an HONOR to meet him ! There were so many people we met for the 1st time that we were having a little trouble putting names to faces.We knew most of the people from Thompson Ohio. We hope to see all of them again this year somewhere.
We both found something interesting at the event. Where were all the spectators ?????. What happened to the article in Super Chevy about the event. I thought Doug Marion was going to acknowledge it somehow.
We only saw the guys and gals from the web site. Please correct us if we are wrong.
All in all Phil , we had an awesome time. THANK YOU.
YOU DA MAN !!!:love:love:love
:crazy:cheers

mike bell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
I just walked back from the mailbox, NOTHING, this ain't hardly right! You guys will have yourDVD's wore out before mine even shows up. I wonder if Al Sharpton, or Jessie Jackson can get me into the whitehouse so I can complain about The poor mail service? Ah with my luck I'd end up in prison!!!!

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Things could be worse !!! You could be still three weeks away from home and have a DVD waiting to be watched and people telling you all about it !%#@&:crazy:crazy:crazy:doh

4speedman

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Still no DVD in Kentucky,the members that have a copy might have to share theirs when they finish watching?Well, maybe not as it will be watched over and over i would think.