Creepy Uncle Joe

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I was just reading that Uncle Joe Biteme won Wisconsin and won all but 4 of the delegates . Its like who the hell is he running against everyone dropped out he better win then I read a little farther and it looks like ole Bernie's still had his name on the ballot probably just trying to grease Uncle Joes wheels a tad.:D

Mark

wristpin

Well Known Member
I was just reading that Uncle Joe Biteme won Wisconsin and won all but 4 of the delegates . Its like who the hell is he running against everyone dropped out he better win then I read a little farther and it looks like ole Bernie's still had his name on the ballot probably just trying to grease Uncle Joes wheels a tad.:D

Mark
So Biden lost 4 points to the dead guy.

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
b647eb4658fc39617f628a0e2e9056f638f5d8b93e712ba3e1d85f987b4b5059.jpg

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I had a boss back in the 70's that owned a little jewelry section in a department store. He would sometimes get me high on the way to work. He grew the best stuff I smoked back then. Kept them nice and rolled in a solid gold case in his new Trans Am. He would tell me that anything in moderation is cool. I don't think Ozzie got the whole moderation thing though. Him and Keith Richards anyway :dunno

425/409ER

Well Known Member
Everyone better watch what happens next with this old fool. Yesterday I learned that Stacy Abrams in 2019 was invited to be at the Bilderberg group meeting. Why is this significant you ask?, well why would the rich elitists invite a nobody black woman from GA. to be there. My guess is she may be Creepy Joe's pick for VP. What may happen is that if and this is a big "IF" the leftist can steal this election with their phony mail in ballot crap and that might happen. Joe will be president along with that fat pig Abrams as VP. Joe will be impeached by his own party over the sex charges on him and will step down like Nixon did leaving you know who in charge of this great country to ruin it for all of us. She has already said she is trying to find a way to redistrict GA. to make it so the white people cannot rule the state of GA. Sure sounds like reverse racism to me. Be sure to vote this NOV.