Favorite saying (s)

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
When, we were kids, Mothers took a hit.:doh "Your mother's so ugly, there's no mirrors, in your house.":rollYeah, your mother walk's down the street, with a mattress on her back, yelling curb service.":doh "Yeah, your mother wears combat boots.":teehee Never really understood this one. "Your mother is SO ugly, your father, shaved her ass, and made her walk backwards". :laugh2Later as we got older, a favorite was " Hey Joey, how's your wife, and my kids?:rolleyes Usually, the answer was, " The wife is fine, but the kids, are a little retarded, but that's no surprise, after looking at you". Nine out of Ten times, that answer, resulted in a fight.:roll:laugh

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I was going to mention this one but........

To counter it I have......

This best part of you dripped off your mother's chin.

Owwwww.
I definitely get it Wrench. There have been, and still are some I have been hesitant to mention, however I seen a few others that are comparable, soooooo.... I will probably keep the others though.

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
Overheard at work....... a supervisor talking about a fellow employee as a production mechanic, whose job it is to keep the line running or to repair equipment ...... when discussing his mechanical aptitude ........."he couldn't fix a sandwich"