Gas Prices

bobs409

Administrator
$1.89 at the lowest place here. (all others 1.99) Still didn't have to buy any yet so not doing much good. :(

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I did see a station in my town for $2.35, and it went up the next day, however most are still around 2.69 or so. They will simply not allow California drivers to see low gas prices. I would ask how they will explain why we are paying so much, however I know they will just lie, and no-one will ever question them or do anything about it, so what the use:bawl

bobs409

Administrator
I did see a station in my town for $2.35, and it went up the next day, however most are still around 2.69 or so. They will simply not allow California drivers to see low gas prices. I would ask how they will explain why we are paying so much, however I know they will just lie, and no-one will ever question them or do anything about it, so what the use:bawl

There are moving trucks leaving CA everyday. :D

409gang

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Your right, unfortunately just as many move into the state. There are some great things about California, liberalism isn't one of them.
Since California is already a blue state (it use to be red) its good that its sucking in more liberals out of the rest of the country, sorry Jeff but your state is helping keep the rest of the country's liberal count down. You are right thou California is a Beautiful state and has many great things, I grew up in Van Nuys as a kid and really missed it when my folks moved to the midwest. The LIBTARDS have ruined the perfect place to live.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
It's a long, predictable story that might not have a happy ending.
OTOH, just picking up and leaving (and that would be expensive and difficult) is like surrendering and isn't a good option either.
Did that once. Moved from Modesto to Colorado Springs in 93.

409gang

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Gas in St Louis went up today at Sam's from a $1.44 to a $1.49, I guess their done giving us a break.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Gas in St Louis went up today at Sam's from a $1.44 to a $1.49, I guess their done giving us a break.

You mean that all that oil sitting in ships off the coast and in storage that they paid little to nothing for some how all got used up magically? The oil industry is one of the biggest scams perpetuated on people. And NO ONE is going to do anything about it EVER.:doh

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Filled my gas jugs today for the mowers, price was 109.9 a gallon got a .61 discount from Hy-Vee so I payed .48 cents a gallon. Filled (5) five gallon jugs! You old farts probably remember prices like that! Unless you’re senile... :wacko My first at prices that low.