Got gas?

Barry Taylor

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Around me in TN, non-ethanol gas was normally at least 50 to 60 cents higher than ethanol gas. It’s now down to 30 cents more:rub
Yeah, same way around here! I was expecting somewhere around 4.80 a gal. The Buckee’s east of me in Royce City has dropped there e free to 87 octane. Started three years ago at 91 octane! :dunno

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
We are are now over $6 for regular. The plan from Biden and the left make gasoline as expensive as alternative fuels and electric in an attempt to coerce people into electric cars is working. I wonder what the American public will do about it? Bet nothing. They will vote for the same people, both left and right like they have and continue to complain.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
I was told today it's the oil companies fault...making 51 percent profits...:blah:blah

Last edited:
Reactions: 327

DonSSDD

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
My oil stocks keep going up, what’s wrong with free enterprise? I am not a communist.

Most predictions say end of 2023 before supply chain catches up and prices will go much higher before then? Either the supply catches up or the demand falls off before we see a meaningful reduction in gas price.