Help support this site

bobs409

Administrator
Hey Bob check out your stocking, I just put ya a little something in it....:D..........Thanks for this great website and all the work you do to enable a bunch of guys and gals from all over to be able to keep in touch with each other......... I have met some great people, I really enjoy it all. thanks again and have a Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!

Martin

Thank you Martin. I sent an email.

Bob

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Hi Bob. Just dropped something in the mailbox for you. Thank you for all that you do and of course the members, who help make this forum so successful. I've learned and have been helped so much in the past 2 years, you can't even measure it. There is an unbelievable amount of experience, skill and knowledge among the members, all willing to share. Can't forget patience, I'm sure they have had with me at times. I'm a member of 5 other forums and this one is undoubtedly my favorite. Continue with the good work everyone and many, many thanks, Carmine.

bobs409

Administrator
Hi Bob. Just dropped something in the mailbox for you. Thank you for all that you do and of course the members, who help make this forum so successful. I've learned and have been helped so much in the past 2 years, you can't even measure it. There is an unbelievable amount of experience, skill and knowledge among the members, all willing to share. Can't forget patience, I'm sure they have had with me at times. I'm a member of 5 other forums and this one is undoubtedly my favorite. Continue with the good work everyone and many, many thanks, Carmine.

Just a quick note Carmine to let you know your donation arrived safely and I have updated your member banner.

Thanks again, :drinking

Bob

Tim

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Done! Bob you and the gang have info on here that’s invaluable, no matter the donation it’s worth it. I’ve gotten a lot of it and wouldn’t be able to build without it. Not being an engine builder and not understanding some things it’s cleared up for me pretty quickly. I’ve bought parts here which is fantastic because the trust and comraderie is second to none. Proud to be a part of it and will support it for a long time. Thank you for all you have done for us Chevy and “W” motor addictions! Tim