Help support this site

Brandon 348/320

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Thanks for all the hard work running this site. I've learned a lot over the last couple of days since joining. Just made a donation through paypal.

Brandon 348/320

sp6t1348

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Bob,

Thanks so much for your efforts and those of the other mentors on this site. Just made my donation via paypal too. Keep up the great work and let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Sean Byrne

JOMO409

Supporting Member 1
Bob,
I have really enjoyed the stories and the vast amount of information that is on this site. Thank you for all the hard work and research that goes into keeping it going. I used Paypal for my donation.

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Hi Bob. Why don't you send me your name/mailing address and I'll send you another donation. You run a great sit here. Many knowledgeable people. A lot to learn if you listen. I know several have been very helpful to me and I do really appreciate it. Why don't you run a donation campaign once a year and let the members give what they can?? Certainly has to be a help. Here is my email address:
fearthis5657@gmail.com. OK. Will wait to hear from you. Thanx. Carmine.

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
MERRY CHRISTMAS Bob thanks for all your hard work check your stocking I just sent you something thru Pay Pal
I know its been a while but I am still working on the shirts using your Logo on the front chest and a BIG 409 Engine
with Big slicks smoke and a big Goon driving it on the back I'll let you see everything first and I was thinking I will do this for just what the shirts cost let me know how you want to handle that part of it, again MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and your family

Martin

Last edited:

bobs409

Administrator
Sounds great Martin. Look forward to seeing them.

I think in light of the current economy, our members should get the lowest possible cost so how about no mark up from the site either.

Let's just sell them at cost plus shipping. :deal :drunk

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Bob that's why your the man I know it takes a lot of work to keep this thing going :bow I was promised today that we would have something by this week end I'll pass it along to you and hopefully the guys will like it we'll go from there. Thanks again for the site

Martin:D

61belairbubbletop

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Bob,
Just wanted to say "thank you", for all that you do for us ! I sent you a little something via pay-pal, to help, and show my appreciation.

Randy

Bungy

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I just got the "new updates" email. Wow, you've been busy. Some really neat additions to the site. So I thought I'd send you a little something for all your hard work. Thanx for all you do, it's appreciated. :)

mike s

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
Hey Bob, site looks great. Just sent some $ by paypal to support the site!!!

Charlie Dawson

Supporting Member 6
Has this site helped you or your classic/antique Chevy? Made any new friends here? Find yourself coming here regularly? Do you get more information here than from that costly magazine subscription?

If so, maybe it's time to show your support with a financial donation. You can help to ensure that this site will remain and continue to grow. All money collected is used for the sole benefit of this site. Now that we have upgraded, we now have yearly renewal costs to deal with so we have to rely on member support.

Those that donate will get a special "supporting member" title and icon next to your username on this bulletin board so everyone will know you've helped.

Interested? To learn more, go to: http://www.348-409.com/donate.html

Thank you,

Bob a.k.a. "bobs409"-administrator

Bob, Great job on the Website Changes. FYI, I just sent $50 (pay pal) to help out a bit. Thanks, Charlie Dawson

Charlie Dawson

Supporting Member 6
Thanks guys. I appreciate everyone help. :cheers

Lots more good things to come...

Thanks guys. I appreciate everyone help. :cheers

Lots more good things to come...
Bob, et all
I grew up in the 50s - 60s..I saved one of the bumper stickers we had in those days..I am a firm believer in the attached...thanks again for all your hard work and infomation
Charlie Dawson

Attachments

• IMG_3830.JPG
    IMG_3830.JPG
    48.6 KB · Views: 30

nomad59NZ

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Hey Bob,
As per email donation made to a great site, which has helped me out a lot. Apologies for taking so long to do it.
Look forward to receiving the goodies.

Cheers
Gav

Jim Sullivan

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
:cheersBob,
Thanks so much for the fantastic site. So many great people here with so much information. Just sent a donation through PayPal yesterday.