I had no idea where to put this.

Murphdog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Made some points today (fingers crossed)! Put an element in the water heater & vacuumed the scale out of the bottom, replaced the shocks & brackets on the storm door that blew up when the wind jerked the door out of my hand earlier this week, put a new battery in the wife's lawn mower ($212) and then I went back to town to buy her beer when we retired to the porchatio. I told her this should be worth a raisin pie! I'll see how that plays out.
Jeff

JED

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Made some points today (fingers crossed)! Put an element in the water heater & vacuumed the scale out of the bottom, replaced the shocks & brackets on the storm door that blew up when the wind jerked the door out of my hand earlier this week, put a new battery in the wife's lawn mower ($212) and then I went back to town to buy her beer when we retired to the porchatio. I told her this should be worth a raisin pie! I'll see how that plays out.
Jeff
"replaced battery in the wife's lawn mower"! Wow-how does that work? (I mean the wife having a lawn mower)

Murphdog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
She has hers, a respectable rider, she mows the back 40. Allot of times I do the outside edges and around the trees for her. She's not very good about getting close to things. On the other hand sometimes I get a little to close to the pond and have to get pulled out. Especially in a wet spring when I think I can zip across the overflow area but it's just a little wet yet. I have a Scag zero turn & I mow the front 25. She doesn't want to use the zero turn & that's just fine with me. Main thing, we have a system & it works! As soon as this "slow down" thing at the shop fully kicks in I am going to have to have her "trained" to have all the yard mowed so come Friday we can go to our weekend place and relax/rejoice/eat/drink & be merry!
Jeff

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
A wife went to the police station with her next-door neighbor to report that her husband was missing. The policeman asked for a description.

She said, “He’s 35 years old, 6 foot 4, has dark eyes, dark wavy hair, an athletic build, weighs 185 pounds, is soft-spoken, and is good to the children.”

The next-door neighbor protested, “Your husband is 5 foot 4, chubby, bald, has a big mouth, and is mean to your children.”

The wife replied, “Yes, but who wants HIM back?”